Chapter 51

Dedications:

Mazzy

Niall_Lover_8

Songs:

Light Up the sky by: The Afters

Marry You by: Bruno Mars

Last First Kiss by: One Direction

Lovin' What You Do by: Becky G.

All of Me by: John Legend

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Alright. Alyssa Danielle Hansel. Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Yes." I smile. I have him back. this time I really have him. No lies, or gimmicks.

"Alyssa, you wanna ditch this place? You look stressed, and tired. I'll take you to either mine or yours it's up to you." I smile at Louis' behavior change. He is clearly not the same as when I met him. He looks nervous that I'll leave agakn. It brings a huge smile on my face. Knowing I do this to him.

"What?" He says slightly smiling.

"Nothing, just thinking. Anyways can I go to yours for a little while? I sort of just wanna alone, and my house is chaotic. My cousin is coming for a visit, and my dad hasn't gotten back yet so my mom is extremely stressed." I tell him. The whole time he's listening he's playing with my hair. That's how I know he's listening or bored.

"Of course, anything for the most beautiful girl in the school." He tells me causing me to blush.

*Louis' P.O.V.

I literally cannot believe that Ashton did that to her. If she breaks up with him it will only get worse. If he lays a finger on her again I honestly don't think I can stop myself.

He's a dick. Honestly I don't know why so many girls are swoon to him. He has no respect for girls. I mean sure I used to do stuff to girls, but I didn't do anything they weren't willing to do. Plus I would never intentionally hit a girl. Imagine what my sisters would think if I would purposefully hit one.

I would loose so much respect from them if I ever did that. I wouldn't even be able to live with myself.

"Louis? Are you okay?" The voice of the love of my lives breaks my thinking. I look down and see my fist is clutched.

"Oh. yeah I'm just thinking it's nothing important." I bend down to kiss her forehead. "Come on, let's go." I say whispering not wanting to ruin this.

Once we leave and are on the way all I want to do is hold her hand but I can't. We can't get caught being together that way. As far as anyone knows we are just friends, which I'm fine with. It means less people interfering with what we have.

Sure I don't get to show her off to people but I understand her situation and I vow to help her get through it. We will get through this together.

After all the thinking I find myself hesitantly looking for her hand with mine. (http://like-a-star-drunk-nightsky.tumblr.com/post/77301596187) It's like an instinct inside of me that automatically holds her hand.

"So we have two hours before school ends for the girls, if you want I'll pick them all up and I'll leave you at my house so you can sleep." She nods agreeing to the plan I just made.

"Sounds like a plan, I have to be home by six today for my cousin's visit." I nod.

"Do I get to meet them?" I don't know, I just like the idea of meeting her family. Even if her mom isn't fond if my existence.

"Eventually, she's here for a month. I just want to introduce you properly to my cousin. I want to tell her when it's just us alone with her."

"Louis is nothing against you, but my mom thinks I'm dating Ashton and I technically still am, once we can think of a way to end it I will tell her okay?" I kiss her softly tell her it's fine.

"Alright darling, get in. I'm taking you somewhere." I know I promised her that I would take her make to my house so she can rest, but I thought of a better idea.

"Where are we going?" She asks curiously.

"Somewhere I've never taken anyone else." I say. I've never taken anyone else here. I feel like she's special enough to be taken here. I hope that she's the only girl that I have to taken here. I don't come here that often. I really hope I don't have to come back here again. It sickens me driving on this side of town to go see this person.

"Louis, you don't have to, we can go tomorrow." I shake my head.

"No if it's not now it will never happen. This isn't exactly a place I feel welcome, not after they kicked me out. It has to be today. I promise you'll be back in time to get home. It's a little road trip, about a hour you don't mind do you?" I ask not wanting to drive a hour if she's not fine with it.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm not going to stop you. I mean I love surprises. Can I just get a hint on who we re going to see?"

"It's someone that's not really in my life anymore, but you need to met them."

***

About a hour later we have made it to the destination. Alyssa has been asleep for a little while now. I take out my phone and snap a quick picture of her asleep. Before waking her up. "Alyssa, darling you need to wake up we're here." I say slightly shaking her.

She stirs in her sleep before opening her eyes. When she makes eye contact with me I try my hardest to hide the smile but fail miserably. I help her out of the car making sure I take my time. I think I'm more nervous than she would be if she knew where we were. I lock our fingers together knowing there would be nobody from school all the way out here. As we walk up to the door I have to mentally prepare myself for what is to come. I shakily knock on the door starting to doubt this decision.

"You know what? I don't think anyone's home, we should try another time." I say turning around. I suddenly hear the door open.

"Louis?"

A/N: Sorry it's short :( it's a filler and I'm sorta busy I have EOC's this week and I need to study. I barely found time to write this. So where do you think Louis is taking her? Why? Who's at the door? What's going to happen? What do YOU want to happen?

I'm going to ask you guys questions, y'all answer and ask me question!!

1.) How old are you guys? I wanna see the age range of my readers!!

2.) What's a nerdy secret of yours?

3.) What are hobbies you have?

Alright you know the drill

Comment, Vote and Share

Until Next Time,

I'll laugh evilly at the cliffhanger

-Autumn<3