Chapter 34

Never Say Never by: The Fray
Stronger by: Kelly Clarkson

*Louis' P.O.V.
One month. One month since we broke up. One month of trying to get her to forgive me. One month of being rejected. One month to move on, to move on. Easy said than done.

I can't just move on from what her and I had. It was something special. Something not many people have. We are opposites. Fire and ice. Winter and Summer. Oil and Water. Hero and Villain. Her being the good, and me the bad,

I can't sleep without her. I haven't slept for a month. I lay awake at night thinking of the memories, what should've happened, how I can fix this. I can never find the right answer.

I'm meeting up with Camryn at school because she said she had to talk to me and it was urgent. I hesitated agreeing but I did.

*Alyssa's P.O.V
"Alyssa!" I hear breaking me from my thoughts. The thoughts that flood my mind all the time. What my life would be like if I never met Louis. "Did you even hear me?" Kenna says she was rambling on about something and I just zoned out three words into it.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help but think about my life without Louis." She frowns. We are walking to fourth period right now. "It's over now. Nobody expected him to do that. He smitten with you and we can all see it. Everyone's on your side." I smile at her small attempt of encouragement. "So there's someone I want to introduce you to. Yes it's a guy but he's really nice."

"Really? Is he cute?"

"I can't really say anything, but if you see him I'm sure he will catch your eye."

"Wait, why can't you say if he's cute?"

"No reason." She says looking down nervously. She's hiding something. "Okay who is he!?"

"I can't tell anyone yet, we are still working something's out before we tell people." Like I don't know who it is. "It's Devin isn't it?"

"You can't tell anyone. We are kind of secretly dating. We broke up because his family didn't like me, but he thought about it and said I was better so we are giving it another go." She says smiling. "Your secret is safe with me." I say locking the key and throwing it over my shoulder.

"So I'll introduce you to this person at lunch. His name is Ashton and that's all I'm telling you." She says as Louis walks in and takes his seat; which is next to me.

*Louis' P.O.V.
"His name is Ashton and that's all I'm telling you." My sister tells my Alyssa. Is she helping her move on? She can't. She's probably just babbling on about some guy she has a crush on. "Okay guys we will be reviewing for our test tomorrow. Pick a partner and get to work."

I look over at Camryn she nods knowingly and collects her books moving next to me. "Hey babe." She says when she gets to me. "Hey." I says pecking her on her lips. I don't feel the sparks I do with Alyssa. I glance over and she I have Alyssa's full attention. "So I was thinking tonight we could go to this club and then head back to my house and finish what we started this morning?" She sakes with a wink.

"Sounds like a plan babe." I say pulling her onto my lap. If Camryn and I are going to date I have to make it look real. This was my plan to make her suffer. Make her think I've moved on and don't care about her anymore.

"I bet Alyssa didn't please you like I do."

"Who's Alyssa?" I think I may have done it, because she looks like she could cry any minute. Before I know it she's asking the teacher to leave the classroom. I sit back and smile knowing I just got to her. Kenna looks at me knowing I did something. She asked if she can check on her and the teacher agrees. She comes back and smacks the back of my neck. "You never know when to stop do you?" She leaves to occupancy the girl I just hurt.

Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomlinson)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara