Chapter 40

Chapter Songs:
Troublemaker by: Olly Murs
Scream & Shout by: will. i. am
Demons by: Imagine Dragons

*Louis' P.O.V.

When the lady looks up from taking the small child's hand and I see the face of the girl I haven't seen in about 3 years. "Emma?"

"Louis?" 

"So who's this little person?" I ask in reference to the small girl in front of me. she look a little terrified.

"This is my daughter Erin." I remember back when we were dating she always told me she was going to name her first born Erin if it was a girl. I never actually thought she was going to go with it because girls always change their minds.

"So you actually went through with that name." It's not that I don't like it's just. It reminds me of my boss a little bit.

"Yeah, I tried many different names that I liked but Erin was the only name that sounded good with her father's last name." I mean that does make sense in a way. I don't know I don't get girls. They are confusing creatures that men make men go all hormone crazy.

"What's the father's last name?" I ask.

"It's um.. you know it's not important." I ask making eye contact with the girl I once loved. I loved her until I meet someone new, someone better.

"Its.." she whispers the last part so I couldn't hear her.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"Louis. Her last name is Tomlinson." What? No that's impossible.

"Emma, what are you taking about? We used protection each time." I say momentarily forgetting about Alyssa.

"Well face it Louis, she is your daughter." Emma snaps. Honestly I don't know how I feel about this. I'm in no position to be a father. I don't even know what a father is supposed to do. I never grew up with a caring father.

"That is not my kid Emma; I'm sorry but I need proof that she is mine."

"What kind of proof do you need? I don't even live in this town anymore. I moved after we broke up." That explains why I never see her anymore.

"It's not that I'm not ready, it's the fact that I never had a caring father around me! I don't want to end up like him that's all that's going to happen if I take up a huge responsibly like this! I also know for a fact that she is not the product of me!"

"Louis. Calm down." Alyssa says grabbing a hold of my elbow squeezing it slightly.

"I'm sorry who are you?" Emma says. I turn to Alyssa and mouth at her to play along with it.

"Her name is Alyssa, and she's my girlfriend." I say putting my arm around the back of her neck pulling her into me.

"Really? Wow. You could do so much better."

"I don't want anyone better, Alyssa I'd perfect." I say turning my head to make eye contact with her. "She's perfect and I love her." I smile as I stay these words I mean every word.

"Wow. That's pathetic. Have you guys even shagged yet?" I'm about to answer when Alyssa interjects.

"I'm sorry what does shag mean?"

"Wow, innocent one you've got here Lou."

"Emma! Stop it! She isn't from Doncaster, she's American."

"Even better, I've heard all about your change after I left. I'm sure she has no idea about any of the stuff I know. She's probably clueless about your job, your lifestyle."

"No, I told her."

"So she know that you deal drugs for a living?" Emma says with a smirk on her face.

"You what?!" Job well done Emma.

"Alyssa, can we please talk about this later?"

"Why can't we talk about it now?" She pushes.

"Because I'm still dealing with the fact that she claims I'm the father of her child! I can't be a father! I'm a shitty brother, I'm an awful boyfriend! I didn't treat you the way you deserved I lied to you, cheated on you, I'm the reason I made the girl I'm in love with leave me! I'm trying really hard for you but this is not enough." I say refusing to cry in front of these two girls.

"Louis." Alyssa say in a soft voice putting her hand on my shoulder. I just shrug it off.

"Come on Alyssa, let's just leave." I say grabbing her arm tugging her behind me.

"Ow! Louis." she whines. "Louis." she winces. I just ignore her and keep watching in the direction of my car.

"Louis. Please you're hurting me." Three words. You're hurting me. I look back and see the grip I have on her arm is so tight it's started turning red. I let go immediately and see a white spot where my hand was is on her arm.

What have I done? I just broke the only promise I had left. "Alyssa. I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you." I babble on about how sorry I am for hurting her.

"I'm fine Louis." I'm pulling at the ends over my hair.

"Please just get in the car." She silently walked passed me quietly sitting in the passenger seat of the car. I walk around to the drivers seat of the car.

"Do you want me to take you home or to my place?"

"We have to talk about things I don't want my family hearing. Let's go to your house."

Our drive back to my house is silent. Neither of us not wanting to say anything.

____________

"I really am sorry about your arm." I tell her, we are in my bathroom wrapping it up so she doesn't have to ask about an already forming bruise that I caused on her arm. "Louis. You didn't mean it. It fine." I smile. Remember the last time we were in this situation.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing." I continue smiling as I look at her beautiful face.

"You're thinking of the night of the party, when you accidentally punched my eye and you brought me back here and we kissed aren't you?"

"How-?"

"I was thinking about it to." I can't control myself for what's about to happen.

A/N: Thoughts? Emma? Do you think it's really louis' kid? How about Louis' outburt? Comment!

I would've had this chapter up yeaterday, but I had homework. I had about half of the chapter written before I passed out. I wanted this chapter to be a little longer, I don't know if it's longer than the other chapters because I'm writing this chapter on my phone instead of my iPad so I don't have the story save on my phone.

Follow me on twitter: music_invasion

Tumblr: fangirling-fromadistance

Until Next Time,
Still thinking of a funny closing

Listen to a new artist.. maybe you'll like it

Have a FUNeral for your great great great great grand unicorn

-Autumn<3