Epilogue

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"We are now landing in Pasadena. California. Please exit in an orderly fashion. thank you for ride South West Airlines." The flight attendant announces.

I don't think my life could get any worse than it is now. I had to leave all my friends, family, and Louis back in Doncaster without saying goodbye. I don't understand why my mom won't let me stay with Caleb. I have to stay with my Uncle Mitchell and his son, my cousin, Grant.

My mom intends on having me finish school, homeschooled and having my diploma mailed. I don't even get to go to my senior prom, or walk across the stage. When I tried convincing my dad for me to stay he told me to Stay Strong, and that I had no choice. When in reality he was to scared of my mom.

I got my carry on and venture on into the airport.

While in the airport I must keep my eyes open for my Uncle Mitchell and Grant, while looking for my luggage.

The airport is flooded with families of loved ones. Some saying there goodbyes, some hello. Either way there is plenty of love in such a crowded place.

I finally find my way to where my luggage is and collect it. After collecting it I continue my search for my Uncle. After what feels like five hours, but in reality was like twenty minutes, I finally find my Uncle standing there with a sign.

The sign is so plain and looks like it was.made in thirty seconds. Its just simply says 'Alyssa'. Seriously? Who's bright idea was it to send me with my Uncle? His wife and daughter left him a few years ago. He was left with his son and no explanation, at least that's what Aunt Nancy tells everyone.

For what she went through, She is very strong.

"Alyssa! Finally good to see you again!" My cousin Grant says coming up giving me a hug. I just go along with it acting like we were so close. If Louis was here he'd have me tell him what happened, and why I'm upset.

A/N: I mainly wrote this epilogue for you guys to get a feel at what she's feeling. what she's going through and thinking. Always it gives you a little introduction to the next story. 'Slowly Healing' so make sure you check it out!

While you're at it make sure you check out Struck as well.

I had fun writing this story for you guys. I hope you join me to Louyssa's next journey!

I'll see you guys soon

-Autumn <3