Chapter 55

Chapter Song:

Just Be Mine ~ Cher Lloyd

*Louis' P.O.V.

"What's going on between you and Alyssa?" Lottie asks.

"Nothing Lot, we're just friends." I say lying.

"You are an awful liar Lou." Kenna says.

I groan in frustration rubbing my hands on my face. "Honestly I don't know, I said some really bad things to her and I know what's going on with her; yet I still said it. Let us work it out and then I'll tell you."

"Please Lou. Please fix whatever happened. You guys are supposed to get married and have kids." Daisy says bringing a smile to my face.

"Isn't it your bedtime anyways girls?" I ask.

"No! Lou! Please tell us more!" They say. I shake my head.

"Sorry girls, you've been up long enough. You have to get to bed." I say shooing them up to their rooms.

"Louis, why isn't mom home anymore?" Fizzy asks.

"I don't know, how about you get some sleep and we can talk in the morning." I say kissing her head.

"I'm still very mad at you, but text her, something fix it between you two. She's my best friend and I hate when she's disappointed." Kenna says walking up to her room.

Hey, I'm sorry. Can you come over? ~Louis

Now the agonizing part. Waiting for her to answer. When I piss her of greatly then she won't answer. I just really want her to come over so we can talk it out and fix this.

Um... Can it wait? I'm kind of busy right now. ~Alyssa

It can, but I just really need to talk to you. ~Louis

Alright. I'm on the way. ~Alyssa

***

"Alyssa I'm really sorry about earlier. I was just frustrated and-" I say before she cuts me off.

"Louis, it's fine. I get it. I realized how rude it was for me to have rejected you that way." She says, as always trying to claim the blame. Everyone wonders why I love her so much.

"So what were you doing before I asked you to come over?" I ask wanting her to fill me in on the day I missed out on.

"Well we went bowling, had ice cream, ran into Ashton and went shopping." She says.

"Wait. You what!?" I exclaim.

"Louis, calm down. Nothing big happened."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her.

"I mean we said our 'hey's' and talked for like five minutes that's all. Louis you have to realize I'm he's my boyfriend too. I hate how that sounds but he is." she says scolding me.

"I know Alyssa, I was stupid for saying that. I'm Just greedy when it comes to you. I don't like sharing you. I promise I will protect you from him, but Alyssa. It's time. You have to pick. Don't pick yet. I'll give you until tomorrow to give me an answer. Pick wisely, this is all up to you I won't even pressure you but I can't take it anymore."

*Alyssa's P.O.V

"I want to hold your hand over in public without worrying that someone will see. I want your friends to know about us. I can't pretend that I'm not yours. I can't do the secret anymore. It's hurting me because I can't show you off to people." Louis finishes looking hurt. He has a way of making me feel bad.