Chapter 54

Dedications:
EleanorTomlinson20 (for blowing up my notifications)
AnnaBanna (for giving me an idea)

Chapter Songs
See Me Now by: Little Mix
They Don't Know About Us by: One Direction
Enemy Fire by: Bea Miller

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" I think her name is Madison said. Think Louis. Think. Why are you here?

"I um... I'm here because... I uh.. I need help with my homework." I say lying obviously. Seriously? Homework? Since when do I do homework.

"Lou? When do you do homework?" Perrie asks.

"I do it every now and then." I snap causing Alyssa to give me the look.

"I invited him if you don't mind." Alyssa said walking into the kitchen with me following her. She is getting drinks for everyone. "You guys can make yourselves at home, we can head out in a little while."

"Head out? When are we going?" I ask immediately scared of been caught out in public together.

"Just a round." She says with a serious look.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if people see us?" I ask.

"Of course hot stuff. I mean according to everyone one else we are friends." She says, and I pull her in between my legs, taking her hand and interlocking our fingers kissing her knuckles.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I blurt thought I was thinking. I lean in for a kiss but she stops me.

"Louis, we can't do this now. There are people over and they don't know about us." She tells me.

"Please Alyssa, I really need it. I need you. I don't care that there are people around. I just need your kiss right now." She releases a deep breath.

"Louis, I get that you're going through a lot but 1. My mom is home and she isn't to keen on you and 2. Everyone else thinks it's just Ashton and I. Not you and I."

"Let me know when I'm actually allowed to kiss my girlfriend." I say grabbing one of the water bottles she had and storming out.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Hey what's up with him?" Maslin asks.

"He's upset that I won't kiss him." I say.

"Alyssa, I understand your situation but you are his girlfriend, his behavior obviously shows that he needs you. I see the look on his face when he sees you. He loves you and only you. Also according to your friends your the only one that can get through to him. You're the only one that can read him. It's obvious how much he loves you and needs you in his life."

"Why do you always have to be right?" I ask.

"It's a gift. No come on get you and your friends out of here so I can get some sleep." She says pushing me into the living room.

"Alright guys. Looks like we're being kicked out, so let's go!" I say to them as I get in the living room.

"You girls can all ride together. I'll go with Louis. We'll met up at the bowling alley?" They all agreed and left. I went back to the living room where Louis was.

"Lou. Come on. The others will be waiting for us." I tell him.

"Lou, what's wrong?" I ask taking the seat next to him.

"I just... It's.. It's nothing." He said.

"Babe, it's obviously something. Please just tell me." I say looking him in the eye.

"It's nothing alright!?" He say raising his tone at me.

"What happened to being honest to me!?" I fight back.

"What happened to you saying you're not a girl that cheats!?" He argues. He knows exactly why we are doing this.

"Fine, you want to argue you can leave because I'm not letting you ruin my day. I'll just drive myself to the bowling alley. You're going home." I sternly tell him pushing him out the door. Once I hear his car door slam shut and the engine pull out of the drive way I walk to my car and head to the bowling alley.

***

"Alyssa you're close to the guys right?" Maddi asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"How close to them are you?"

"Um... Pretty close, I mean I hang with them everyday. I think Niall and I are closer though." I say.

"Yeah, Niall is like her guy best friend. They are always together, when she's not with Ashton or Louis." Emily says.

"Tell me about it!" Perrie says.

"Anyways, why did you want to know?" I ask.

"Oh she likes Liam!" Dana says coming from the lane.

"Really? That's so cute! I could talk to him." I say.

"No! Please don't! I'd rather him not know."

"Come on. Liam's a nice guy, I could talk to him. What's the worst that can happen?" I ask.

"He could hear you." She says.

"How close are you and Harry?" Dana asks.

"He was is always there. Oh my goodness. When Louis and I were dating Harry was at Louis' like every night. Whether or not Louis was home. Mainly to eat his food." I say laughing.

"Dana likes Harry!" Maddi yelled.

"I don't think the parking lot heard you Maddi." Dana says. While the two of them bicker Emily and Perrie come over to me.

"Okay, we need to know what's going on with you and Louis?" Perrie asks.

"Yeah! What is going on?" Dana and Maddi say.

*Louis' P.O.V.

I am an idiot. I'm a greedy asshole. I can't go one day with out arguing with her. This is all really stupid anyways.

"Louis?" One of the girls says from the living room.

"What is it?" I ask calmly.

"Where were you?" Fizzy asks.

"I was with Alyssa, hanging out until I said somethings and she kicked me out."

"You guys only argued while you were dating." Lottie says.

"That's not true, we argue all the time. Dating or not. Usually over stupid stuff."

"Yeah, but you guys have been hanging out a lot lately. Louis we know something is going on." Fizzy replies. 

A/N: This chapter suck UGH! my original chapter was deleted. How do you guys think it is?

So I am making a new story it's taking forever to write but yeah y'all should check it out once it's finished.

1. What's pisses you off the most?

2. What is your favorite type of pie?

3. Where are you guys from?

Until Next Time,
I'll probably kill my bus driver
Teachers Too
They annoy me

-Autumn<3