Chapter 25

So this chapter is for one of my favorite readers. Her birthday is today March 3rd, haha just like Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony. She even throws ideas to me that help a lot. So to the reader that this is for. Thank you for your support! Don't worry your idea you proposed will be coming soon, but not yet!!! Happy Birthday!!! I love you!!!

*Alyssa's P.O.V
Two hours.

That's how long it's been since Louis snapped on me. Ever since I left I've heard tons of crashing and thuds coming from his room. I don't know whether or not to go down and check on him. I get up to at least see if he's alright but Lottie stopped me. "No, you don't want to go there."

"How come? He's been at it for two hours, he's worrying me."

"He'll calm down. He needs time." Kenna says.

"Does he do this often?" I ask

"No, only when he's frustrated or mad." Felicity insures me. Why are they not worried? I mean I guess they should be used to it, they do live with him. But they said he doesn't do it that often.

"Please, Alyssa just stay here, please. He scares us when he's like this and we never know what to do." Daisy states, and Phoebe gives puppy dog eyes that are to die for. I cave and tell them I'll stay, but if he's not done in an hour I'm going down there.

*One Hour Later*
The crashing and thuds stopped about 30 minutes ago. I heard his door open and slam and then I heard the front door open and slam shut. I look at Perrie, how's been here this whole time and she motions me to follow her.

"Hey girls, I'll be right back okay?" They nod. Perrie and I walk outside to see that Louis' car is gone.

"Where do you think he went?" She shrugs.

"I'm not really sure what time is it?" I pull out my phone and it says about 10:00. "Around ten."

"Do you know what his work schedule is?" I shake my head. "No it's different every time."

"Well I've known Louis for a while, actually before he turned all punk on us. And if I know him, he should be fine." I nod.

"Alright, should I text him?" She shakes her head. "No, now are you going to stay here or home? I'll stay with you whatever your choice is."

"I think I'll stay here, the girls seem a little shaken up."

"I have to introduce to Emily tomorrow you'll love her!"

"Who's Emily?" She giggles. "She's one of the boy's girlfriends, who? That's your part to guess." I groan. "Do I have to guess?" She nods. "Yep."

"Where you and Louis friends before he went all punk?" I ask the question that's been on my mind for a while now. She nods.

"Yeah, our dad's were business partners. We were practically best friends. Then we stopped talking." She says. That would explain why she's so close to the girls.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I don't think it's my place to tell you. Let him tell you. Sorry."

"No I understand." I say. She tells me we should go back inside because it's getting cold. I agree and we join the girls and continue watching tv. I make sure they all are in bed by their bedtimes. Soon it's midnight and I slowly fall asleep on the couch with Perrie.

*Next Morning*
I wake up in a room I wasn't in last night. I remember falling asleep on the couch. Once I take in the surroundings of the trashed room, I realize I'm in Louis' room. He must have carried me in here when he came home.

"Morning love." Louis says. "How long have you been up?"

"About all night. I didn't get home until two hours ago." I look at the time it's 7:00 a.m. "You got home at 5?" He nods. "Yeah, I had to do some stuff."

"You left at 10 and come home 7 hours later?" He shrugs. "I had things I had to do, what's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? Oh that my boyfriend was in his room for two hours trashing his room, scaring his sisters and making me worried. Then you just get up and leave without a goodbye telling me where you're going, then you say you where out until 5 in the morning and don't tell me what you were doing." I say raising my voice with every sentence.

"Nothing happened last night, I was with the boys, we drove around town. We even went into a few other towns. That's all."

"For about 7 hours?" He nods. "Yes, I just had to get out of here before I did anything else."

"You promise that's all you were doing?"

"I promise, I'd never do anything to ruin our relationship. I love you." He says. When he says those three words my stomach flutters each time. He's not forgiven for being out all night, but at least I know he wasn't doing anything.

*Louis' P.O.V.
I'm an idiot. I was out for seven hours last night. I knew I shouldn't have done that I just couldn't help it, I needed to get my mind off everything.

"I promise, I'd never do anything to ruin our relationship. I love you." I say. When I say that she smiles and hugs me. "I love you Louis." When she says that I peck her mouth and let my lips linger before slowly pulling away.

"I'm going to get some clothes." She tells me. I walk to my closet and pull out the bag she left here last time. "You should bring some clothes and keep them over here." I say. She smiles. "I'll think about it. Now I'm going to change." She says walking out of the basement, which is also my room.

I walk up to fix breakfast. Which is just cereal today. When Alyssa walks out she's in jeans and a short sleeve shirt. "Hey, you're going to be cold, it's December."

"Well I don't have any sort of jacket." She says. "You can always pick one of mine to wear." She smiles and obliges. I tell her she can pick any of mine.

She gets to my football jacket from 9th grade year (A/N: Guys remember I'm in America so if the grade thing is wrong someone tell me). I forgot I had that one I kept it in the back of my closet.

"Please, don't wear that one, I'm not ready to see it yet." She nods. "Okay, I'll wear the one from yesterday. Please?" I laugh tossing it to her.

A/N: HEY! Guys! Surprise update! Sorry it's so short, but I was bored and said hey what the heck!

What did you think? Louis' Hiding something, he hasn't apologized what do you think is up?

-Autumn<3