Chapter 23

Quotev questions:
To: Louis
I-Am-Not-Obessed said:
To: Louis,
How come you didn't stop when Alyssa told you stop?
A: Good question,um there is just something that you wouldn't understand, I'm not exactly an open book. Maybe you'll fine out later. Idk I just don't show much emotion or open up to people the only people that know everything are the guys but I mean we tell each other everything.

To: Kenna
DeMeya said:
What things does Louis do that piss you off?
A: It's has to take him to really screw up to piss me off. Sure he hurts my feelings sometimes, but I don't think I have ever been pissed at him. He usually hurts my feelings by accident cause he had a bad day or something and then immediately apologizes.

Wattpad questions:
From:Niallscrazymofo1226 on Wattpad
To:Alyssa
What is it like loving a punk boy?
A: It's really different you know? Never thought I'd fine the person I love, let alone him be a so called "punk". I'm not really on to label people, I mean what's the point? After school that where your title stays anyways. But Louis he's amazing actually really sweet when he isn't being mean. It seems a little to good to be true.

To: Louis
What attracted you to Alyssa?
A: I'm not sure, maybe the fact that she wasn't throwing herself at which made me want her even more. Or even her beauty. She's really beautiful and I just really don't deserve her, she's says I do but I really don't.

To: Kenna
Are you glad your best friend and brother are dating?
A: It's a bit awkward cause every time I need on of them they are just snogging away. I fine it their relationship cute. I haven't seen Lou happy since him and Emma and it warms my heart. I just wish I had a little more time to hang out with her, but I'm just happy Louis finally found someone that makes him happy. He better not mess this up

So guys! That is a characters ask if you have any questions for the the characters let me know what it is and I might just feature it. (;

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
After Louis told me that story Kenna came out apologizing for her tardiness explaining that the tea party went a little longer than suspected. I tell her it's fine and get up from Louis' lap. "Where are you going?"

"Perrie's in the car waiting for us. We are going shopping." I see him frown a little. "I'll be back, I just need some girl time okay?" I say walking closer to him, giving him a hug. "Remember 7:00 casual." I smiled and nod. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say giving him a light peck on the lips. "Can I at least walk you to the car?" I nod. "You may." He grabs slowly reaches for my hand entangling our fingers (http://everythingyoulovetoohate.tumblr.com/post/76764793186).

MaKenna was walking ahead of us as we were walking slow to Perrie's car. When we walk out the door Perrie honks causing me and Louis to laugh. "I gotta get going."

"Okay I love you babe don't talk to anyone other than Perrie and Kenna okay?" I roll my eyes. "What are you so scared of?"

"It's uh. Nothing just listen to me please?" I roll my eyes. "Bye Louis I love you." I say giving him a peck really quick.

(A/N: I'm actually really lazy and don't feel like writing a shopping scene so I'll just continue on past it.)

*After mall
We spent a good 4 hours shopping well "shopping". Considering none of were really in the mood to try the clothes on we just hung out and bought things we knew would fit. All in all we had a great time. I decided to have the girls come home with me to help me get ready. I texted Louis telling him I was home and the girls where with me. He replied with 'okay'. We are currently getting me ready. Well more like they are attacking my closet. I told them I was supposed to dress casual and I'm not sure where we are going. They won't even give let me interject.