Chapter 4

Edited

*MaKenna's P.O.V.

"It was Louis." Alyssa said. Really!? I have to talk to him about this. I don't want him to hurt her in anyway. I mean she's my friend, and I don't want Louis scaring her away. Which reminds me that I have to introduce her to my friends.

Anyways back to Louis. He can be a total douche when it come to relationships. I think the last time he had a steady relationship was 10th grade. Then he started dating for sex.

"What?!" I said a little louder then I expected.

"It wa-"

"I heard you, just I'm kind of shocked your his next victim." I said. I was walking with her to her next class, and then she arrived to Mr. Webster's history class.

"Hey you're here, I gotta go, but come find me at lunch, and I'll sit with you. Okay?" I asked she nodded. I walked off determined to find Louis. Even though I know where he probably is.

I finally found Louis behind the bleachers. Smoking. Of course.

I walked over to him. "Hey Louis can we talk?" I asked. He turned around and saw it was me. Putting out his cigarette. "Uh. Yeah, hang on." He turns to his friends to tell them he'll be back and turned to me walking off.

"What do you need Ken?"

"Did you give Alyssa a hickey?" I asked.

"No, I don't know what you're talking about." He said with his head down.

"Lou, please don't lie to me. I'm the only that knows you only put your head down when you have something to hide. Now,  tell me the truth Lou please." I said with the puppy dog face he can't resist.

"Fine! Yes I did, are you happy!?" He shouted cause me to flinch.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"It's fine, but Lou please don't scare her away!"

"I can't promise you anything." He said hugging me and kissed the top of my head. I hugged him back. I really do love it when he's like this. All sweet and caring. 

He asks like such a jerk in front of everyone, but that's all it is. Louis knows that he can not pull this jerk act in front of me and our sisters. 

*Louis' P.O.V.

Makenna came over to talk to me, and I had to put my cigarette out because she asked me to stop smoking, and I hate seeing my sisters see me smoke, but it's my way of coping. I'm the worst brother in the world I hate when my sisters have to experience my lifestyle. It's bad enough they have to live with me.

"Louis?" I looked at her from our hug. We are currently in the back parking lot away from everyone. I just don't like people seeing this side of me.

"What is it?"

"Why do you hide this side from everyone?" She asked.

"I don't know, I guess I don't want people to think I'm a softie. I know I'm overprotective of you. I just don't want you getting hurt, but anytime you need me then I'll be there. Okay?" She just nodded, and hugged me tighter because she knew she'd have to leave soon.

"Hey, get to class okay?" She nodded heading to class. Just because I skip class doesn't mean I'm going to let her, she still has her whole life ahead of her. I'm just a screw up. I had to grow up at 14.

So guys because my last chapter was so short I posted a new one for you guys!!!! Hehe I have homecoming today and I'm stressing out trying to get ready but instead I wrote a chapter for you guys because I love you!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

VOTE PLEASE! It would mean a lot.

And follow me because I'm amazing like that!!!

Until next time

Sing a song

Dance around

And live crazily

-Autumn