Chapter 30

Wey Hey! 4th update in a row! I'm on a roll!!

Chapter Songs:
Good Day by: Britt Nicole
Radioactive by: Imagine Dragons

*Alyssa's P.O.V
13 days.

It's day 13 and I finally feel confident. Like I won't break down every time I see Louis. We have been avoiding contact anyway possible. I don't go over there anymore. I'm sure the girls miss me, but it's best if stay away from him. If I go over there, he will try to make it right and I'm not ready for that.

I've been hanging out in town or at home with my friends.

*Flashback*
Day 1. Counting the days until I'm no longer in pain over how hurt I am. Today I did nothing but cry. I couldn't help it. He would walk in the room and i would break down. This repeated until day 5.

Day 5. I started eating again. My appetite was back. This is also the day the boys tried to talk to me. I have no problem talking to them. Niall and Liam are my friends Zayn is Perrie's boyfriend so I can trust him a little. Harry's the one I gotta watch out for.

Day 6. The girls tried getting me to get a change of scenery. They tried getting me to go to the mall something because we didn't have school because it was a Saturday. I refused.

Day 7. It was a Sunday. I just stayed in bed all day.

Day 8. Monday. This is the day Louis tried interacting with me. I just pushed it to the side. I ignored everything he'd say. He would get frustrated and leave me alone.

Day 10. Is the day I'd start to smile. My heart still hurt. I was a small smile but it better the nothing. Right?

*Flashback ends*

Today a new day. It's a Thursday to. Thursdays are usually good days. I real like this day will be ten times better than the rest. I was currently in the car getting driven to school by Catherine. "We're here." She says bringing me back to reality. "Thank you again for driving me." I say with a smile. My first real smile in a while.

I walk over to my friends hangout spot. We all started talking and laughing when they noticed I wasn't a downer today. "Well what has you in a good mood?" I shrug. "I don't know. I'm just tried of being sad. Sure I'm still a little hurt but I want this to be a good day."

"That's good to hear!" Emily exclaimed. "You know what else is good to hear?" Kenna asked not really wanting anyone to answer. "Guess who's looking this way." I casually look over my left shoulder where the boys stand before school and sure enough Louis was looking at me but adverted his eyes away once he realized I caught him. I look back at the girls and we start our conversation about whatever. Until it's time for class to start.

_________

It was now lunch time when I get a tap on the shoulder and see it's Niall with the other 4 boys. Yes four. "Hey! Someone looks happy." He says pulling me into a friendly hug. "Yea I am." He smiles. "That's good." He says making his way to Emily this process repeats with all the boys until Louis is the only one left. He if you look at him he looks like normal Louis. The one that doesn't care. But his eyes tell you a different story. His eyes show that he's sad but is to caught up on his image to show it.

"I'd actually love to stay and chat with you guys but I have to be somewhere right now I'll talk to you guys later yeah?" They nod. "Bye Alyssa! See you later." As I walk I gesture Louis to follow me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Louis. It's just me. You don't have to lie."

"I said I'm fine dammit!" He yells.

*Louis's P.O.V.
It's killing me not being able to call her mine. I messed up and she's never going to forgive me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout. You look nice by the way." I say scratching my neck a trait I only recently picked up in the time dating Alyssa. "Thanks. So what is wrong?" She says gentle. "Can we talk in private?" I ask. "I don't think that a good idea. I don't want either of us to do something either of us won't like." I nod in understanding. "Now tell me what's bugging you."

"You. Me. Us. This." I say motioning between us. "What about this?" She asks.

"I can't do this. This not calling you mine. I need you in my life, Alyssa I do love you."

"I'm sorry this is bugging you, but you deserve this."

"I know I do, and I can't tell you how sorry I am for it." I step closer to her. "I'm sorry Lou, but there is no us." I've heard enough. This is the first time something hasn't gone my way and I hate it. I always get what I want, and what I want is to make her suffer.

A/N: Who else think Louis needs to stop being so demanding!? MEEE LOL! What is going on? A lot that you don't know about. He loves her but wants her to suffer. What does he mean by that. I love your comments lol. When I'm done I read all the comments! Please comment. Also I apologize it's so short. But this hey it's the 4th update in a row.. Trust me the next chapter is better.

So yeah my dad doesn't trust me to drive anymore... Lol
Until Next Time

-Autumn<3