Chapter 37

So these chapter songs may be depressing but it what I was listening to writing this chapter because I'm currently going through something and I just need to hear I'm not alone okay!? Don't hate me if the songs do go with the chapter.

Chapter Songs:
Feel the Light by: Britt Nicole
Cinderella by: Steven Curtis Chatman
Oath by: Cher Lloyd ft. Becky G.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

So Devin and Ashton decided on taking us to steak and shake (Idk if they have these in the UK but let's pretend!:)). "So Alyssa, you're not from round here are you?" Ashton kindly asks. "No I'm from America, California to be exact. I moved here cause my dad got a job transfer."

"Do you ever plan on going back?" Honestly I've never thought about. Would I go back? "I'm still undecided. I love it here but that's my home." He nods. "Yeah I get it, the heart is where the home is."

When the waitress comes back with our food she asks if we would like anything else. "Um.. How about one Shake two straws. Which flavor would you like love?" Love. It doesn't sound right coming out of his mouth. "Um. The Salty Caramel Pretzel?" I say in more of a question. He nods in approval. "A Salty Caramel Pretzel milkshake." Ashton confirms.

"So tell me what do you want to be when you grow up."

"There is so many choices out there. How do I pick just one!?" The rest of the night is laughter and making small talk getting to know each other. "Hey Alyssa, it's getting close to nine, I should probably take you back?"

"Right, of course. I'll see you later Kenna. Bye Devin." I smile hugging Kenna and walking out with Ashton.

*Louis' P.O.V.

"That will be $500." I tell the guy buying from me. "Come on I don't have that much."

"I'm sorry no money, no deal. I am the dealer aren't I?" He grumbles a yes. "This is ridiculous. Last time I bought from you, you adjusted the price." Man this customer is really annoying. "Well stuff has happened since then. Rules changed." That was a total lie. Sometimes I push the price up if I'm in need of extra money.

"Plus where else are you going to get stuff like this?"

There is a reason I never told Alyssa my job. I don't want her getting involved. I deal drugs and and steal. I even use my stash. I've done messed up shit. I still do. The most messed up I've done is hurting Alyssa.

"If you don't have the money I'm wasting my time. I have to head back to headquarters so how about you get out of my way." I say starting to walk away.

"Wait!" I turn. "What?"

"There has to be something you want in return. I'll give you anything."

"You can give me what I want. But nice try though."

"Come on, I'll let you sleep with my daughter." This guy. I don't want sucked into my old life again. "I'm sorry but I don't sleep around anymore."

"Fine. Can I get you the money by tomorrow?" Let me think about this. This guy already owes me about $1,500. "With the other 1,500 you owe me?" He pushes his head down in defeat. "I suggest you take the rest of the money you have and take care of your family, before they kick you out."

With that I head back to headquarters. It was a slow day almost no money made.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"I had a great time tonight Alyssa. Maybe we can do this again?" I nod.

"I'd like that."

"Here let me walk you to the door." He says getting out opening my door and walking me up. "Do you have a key to get in?" I nod. "Yeah Louis gave it to me when we were uh... Dating." I awkwardly spill.