Chapter 50

Dedication:

louislovertomlinson1

Jenna

Songs:

Once Upon a Dream by: Lana Del Rey

Diana by: One Direction

Behind Enemy Lines by: Demi Lovato

Sirens by: Cher Lloyd

Unconditionally by: Katy Perry

(Incase you guys are lost Alyssa and Ashton have been dating a month and it's 3 months (he knew her a month before they dated) that Louis and Alyssa broke up I apologize for confusion. Plus be prepared for more graphic scenes.)

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Ashton. Calm down. I'm with you, but I haven't known you long enough okay?!" I fight back. His face is completely red and he raises his hand.

Ashton next move completely surprised me. When I think he's going to hit me he puts his hand down and looks me in the eyes. "Did you think I was going to hurt you?" He asks looking for the answer in my eyes.

"N-No" I stutter. He sighs.

"Look Alyssa, I will not hurt you. I promise. I just need a favor. Please stop hanging out with Tomlinson. Wherever he is trouble is too" Should I? Should I never talk to Louis again? I can barely stop thinking about him, how would I survive never talking to him.

"Ashton, I don't think I can do that. Louis and I are friends, and I can't just never talk to him again, just think what it will do to his poor heart."

"Louis? Heart? That's hilarious!" He scoffs.

"We've never seen him behind closed doors. He has a heart I've seen that side, that's the side that made me fall in love with him, and he's been using that side around me more and more each day."

"So you still love him? If you do why are you even wasting your time on me? Am I just the rebound?" Ashton goes on list accusations.

"No of course not Ashton." That's when I realized that I needed to talk to Louis.

"Ashton. I need to go, I'll see you later." I say and as I walk away he grabs my wrist. Tightly.

"You're not going anywhere sweetheart."

"Ashton, let go you're hurting me."

"I'm sorry but I can't do that."

"What do you mean by that?" He pulls me closer and brushes his lips against mine.

"I think we should have some fun." He say forcing his lips on mine with a heavy and forceful kiss. I try pushing him off of me but he holds a grip on my waist.

"Stop struggling babe, it'll be faster if you let me do what I need to do." I nodded a scared nod.

"Good." He says putting his hands on me. His hands aren't warm like Louis' they are cold. He brings his fingers up to my bra and grabs the clasp. It's in this moment I question why I didn't take Louis' advice and listen to him. He warned me about Ashton, but did I listen? No I fell for the "good boy" act. Why am I an idiot?

I don't even know what to do. I can't struggle to get out of his grasp because I'm terrified of what he might try.

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Mate, is everything alright?" Liam asks.

"Everything is fine." I snap. He is taken back by my tone.