Chapter 47

Dedications:

No_Direction

Tiffany Loves You. x

Chapter Songs:

Still The One by: One Direction

Wake Me Up by: Ed Sheeran

Leave My Heart Out of This by: Fifth Harmony

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Can you please tell me what is going on and why I am here?" I finally ask after an hour of filling out paper work. It is currently four in the morning.

"So how do you know Louis Tomlinson?"

"He's.. My um.. My boyfriend." I lie. The officer gives me a look of disapproval. Probably wondering why I would get involved with someone like Louis.

"How long have you known him?"

"4 or 5 months, I'm not sure. Look what does this have to be with me."

"Are you aware that he has been in the possession of illegal drugs?" I nod. The officer pulls out a folded piece of paper out of his pocket handing it to me.

"Open it, and let me know if you recognize this place." I nod doing as I'm told. It's a picture of my room.

"Officer this is my room, why is there a picture if my room?" I ask.

"Louis Tomlinson and his friends were caught breaking and entering an empty house claiming he was visiting his girlfriend but the house was empty. When we searched them we found a few things and drugs."

"What did you find?"

"Mainly jewelry, you want to see?" I nod. The officer walks into a room labeled 'evidence locker' and comes out with a bag of jewelry my mom bought me like a year ago that I hardly ever wear anymore.

"Is this everything?" He nods.

"We need to know if you want to press charges."

"Sadly, I'm in love with him too much to press charges. Besides when I'm done he's going to wish I did press charges."

"Okay I know you just filled out paperwork, but we have one more page you have to fill out to before we release him." I nod. He hands me a page on a clipboard and I sit in the chairs filling it out while he walks away. I presume getting Louis.

I soon feel a presence beside me. I look and Louis is sitting there with his head low and avoiding my gaze. After finishing the paper work I walk the paper work up to the officer, paying his bail.

I walk to where Louis is sitting telling him we can leave handing him the keys. When I reach his car I get in the passengers seat slamming the door in frustration.

"Alyssa." He says.

"Alyssa please look at me." I shake my head.

He reaches over and turns my head so I'm looking at him. "Alyssa you didn't have to, I would've waited to call someone."

"Louis. I couldn't do that. Imagine when the girls wake up and ask where you are. How would I explain that you were arrested for having drugs and breaking into my house."

"Alyssa. Please don't cry." He says wiping the tears that just started falling. "Before you get me mad, let me explain."

"No, Louis. You listen. I thought you were trying to stay out of trouble. Why now? Right when we are closer than we have been in a while. So close that I was ready to forgive you. Your sisters are starting to catch on, and have started thinking we were dating again. Then you go and do things like this . I was scared. Do you even realize how it feel waiting for someone to come home, falling asleep on their couch and then getting woken up at three o'clock in the morning saying the one you love is at the police station and you have to come down there!? I should've left you there! But I didn't, want to know why? I love you to much. The thought of the only way I was able to see you was visiting you in jail scared me. It's scares me how much I love you. My mind tells me not to forgive you but my heart says something different. I wish I was more in control of what my heart did but I'm not and I've fallen so hopelessly in love with you I do things I shouldn't."

*Louis' P.O.V.

One thing I love about this girl is that when she yells at me now matter how mad she is at me her eyes always soften when she finished babbling on about whatever it is. But today she babbled on about how she loves me. I listened to every word she says.

"Alyssa." I say looking at her. We hold eye contact. I lick my lips as I look at hers. That's when she says something that catches me off guard.

"Kiss me please." I don't hesitate. I go in full force missing her lips on mine. Asking for an entrance and she accepts. Before I could take this moment any farther she pulls apart and gasps.

"What's wrong love?"

"I just cheated on Ashton. I completely forgot about him!" She says stressing out.

"You know normally when you forget about someone it means you don't care." I say smirking, and she glares at me. I put my hands up laughing.

"For the record, I only broke in because I needed money to pay someone back and I remember you telling me that you where going to get rid of that jewelry because you never wear it." I say and start driving back to my house.

A/N: Things are happening!! What will happen to Louyssa?! Alshton? Who will the winner be? Is there more that Louis isn't telling Alyssa? Who do you think Ashton is? What is he supposedly going to do that breaks her? Comment, Vote.

So this time I'm picking the dedication to be someone that is active and comments. It will be totally random Soo.... Good luck

-Autumn