Chapter 56

Dedication:
improbablyhubgry

Chapter Songs:
Never Gone by: Colton Dixon

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I woke up in Louis' room, and Louis not there. It scares me for a minute, until he walks in. "Look who's finally awake." He says to me. I check the time on my phone 12:45. Crap.

"Is it really 12:45?" I ask hoping this is all a joke. He nods. My mom is going to kill me. I states out all night with out telling her where I was.

"Yeah, you had a rough night last night. I decided that I'd just let you sleep. You can stay here if you want, or you could go home."

"Could I use your shower?" I ask hoping I can. I really need one.

"Yes. Of course go right ahead." He tells me. "Don't you still have some clothes here?" I nod. I brought clothes here so I could have some when I spend the night. 

***

"Yes... Alright... Hey I gotta go she just walked into the room. I'll talk to you later." Louis says on the phone as I walk into the kitchen to greet him. "Hey." He says once he puts the phone down, coming over to me to give me a hug. 

"Who was that?" I ask.

"That? On the phone. It was no one." He says lying to me.

"Louis, we said no more secrets."  I remind him of the deal we made while ago. He probably doesn't remember. 

"I know we said no more secrets but this is a good one. You'll find out eventually just not now." 

"Louis, just tell me who it was." I say really tired of his secrets. 

"I can't do that Alyssa, all I can say is that I'm working something for your birthday next week and I'm not going to tell you." I pout. Didn't I tell him he didn't have to do anything for my birthday? I believe I did. "Alyssa, trust me that's all I'm doing." 

"I do trust you Louis. I just I don't exactly like my birthday." 

"I know you don't, but darling I want you to have the best birthday thursday; so great that you won't forget it." He says placing his arm on my shoulder, around my the back of my neck then kissing the side of my head. 

"Hey Louis. Can I go to Amanda's house?" Lottie says walking in; taking note of how Louis and I were currently standing. "Wait a minute. Louis is being really affectionate this afternoon, Alyssa has wet hair; which means she stayed the night after Louis sent us to bed. None of knew you were coming over or we would've stay up to see you. Plus you guys have been very secretive with us lately. Does that mean?" Lottie finishes her observations.

Once she asks Louis looks at me, obviously his way of asking if I made the decsion yet. I nod indicating I'm ready to answer this. "Yes Lottie." I say looking at Louis in his blue eyes that I easily get lost in. "I have choose your brother over Ashton." I finish causing Louis' face to brighten up. 

"Lottie, could you give us a minute? I'll take you to Amanda's house after this." She nods and exits the room. 

"Alyssa, this time I promise I'll be loyal. You won't feel the need to leave me. I'll try to be the best boyfriend but we all know I'm awful at this stuff. I promise I'll be more open with you. I need you to follow me." He says grasping my hand leading him to his room. 

When we get in there he instructs my to close my eyes and I do as told. I hear him shuffling around like he's getting something. Once he tells me it's okay to open my eyes I see him holding a small box. "Before you freakout, no this is not a proposal, and no it's not a ring." He says. 

"Before I tell you what this is let me show you sometthing." He says, "I got this tattoo a while ago. About month after we broke up. It's the only one I have that has a meaning." He finishes. He lifts up his shirt to show me the new tattoo that he got. Its a heart with a missing piece in the middle.

"Where's the rest of the heart?" I ask him. Then he puts his shirt down and puts the box in my hand. 

"Go on open it." He says and I open it revealing a key necklace. (http://bestnecklacesdeals.com/key-to-her-heart-diamond-sterling-silver-necklace.php) "The meaning behind this was oringinally a reminder to myself that you hold the key to my heart. You're the only one that I trust and the only one I love. You are slowly helping me become the person I used to be and I can't thank you enough." He says taking it out of the box and walking behind me putting it on me.

"This necklace is yours now. You now are the only one that has the key to open my heart." 

A/N: Aweeeee how cute! What do you think? I keep getting less and less feedback from you guys and that makes it harder to update. I'm not mad, but its not exactly a one person job for the updates. I need ideas for the next chapter and that's where you guys come in. How was the chapter? What do you think will happen? What about the necklace? How is Ashton going to find out? What will he do? So much to think about.

Anyways. Guess What!! I'm out of school now! Can I just say worst last day of school ever? :( To much happened and its really depressing. Anyways it took me like 5 hours after school ended that I'm a Sophomore now!!! YAY!! i'm not ready I just know it. But the summer means (depending on my schedule cause I'm not sure how busy I am yet) more updates!!! 

Instagram:16nipples_9guys

Twitter:music_invasion

Tumblr:fangirling-fromadistance

Until Next Time,

Spray paint your dog pink

Name a baby girl "Boy"

Go find a leprachuan

-Autumn<3