Chapter 38

Chapter songs:
Skyscraper by: Demi Lovato
Dirty Love by: Cher Lloyd (just cause it's my current on repeat song and has nothing to do with this chapter)

*Louis' P.O.V.
"I'll do it. I'm willing to gain your trust and become friends." I mean it. If I can't have her in my life somehow I have no life.

"Is this what you want?" She asks. She's also always so concern about my wants. "Not really, but it's what you want and I've thought about it. I need you. Whether or not it's the way I like." She looks down giving a shy smile.

"I'm new at this friends thing what exactly do I do?" I say. I mean sure I have girlfriends, but they are either the boys girlfriends, or girls I've fucked.

"Exactly what we were doing minus the couple things like holding hands and kissing." This is new, but I'm up to the challenge.

"If you don't mind how was your date tonight?"

"It was amazing!" She says smiling. "Good, I'm glad you had a great time."

"Anyways, do you mind taking me home?" I nod. "Of course come on."

I escort her out the door snaking my arm around waist pulling her close to me. She pushes my arm off. "Sorry force of habit." I apologized.

"It's fine, it'll take a while for you to get used to the change. I'll just tell you if you did something wrong alright?" She informed me. This change is going to be really hard. I'm aware that it will be a challenge, but I'm always up to a challenge. Even if it's the hardest thing one can do.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
"Thanks for the ride." I smile.

"Of course. If you need anything let me know. You know how to reach me." He smiles back.

"Can I hug you before you go?" He begged. I nod giving Louis a hug. "I'll see you whenever?" I question.

"What about tomorrow? We can hang out at your place?"

"Okay, I'll text you when you can come over. Goodnight Louis."

"Goodnight Alyssa." Louis says.

I get out and walking into my house walking up to my room breathing a relaxed breath as I fall on my bed. "Who was that sweetie?" My mom says standing at my door way,

When did she get back from the trip? Is dad home? Where did they go?

"When did you guys get back?"

"It's just me, I got in about noon today. Your dad is still on in Italy. He will be for a little bit; he's uh. Caught up with something." I was going to ask what he was caught up with but I figured it wouldn't be the right time considering the look on my mothers face.
"Mom, are you okay?" She nods. "Yea just a little tired from the plan ride."

"You sure mom?" She nods she hiding something but I decide not to provoke her. "Enough about me, let's talk about you. Who was that, that dropped you off?"

"Louis."

"Oh, why are you even dating him?"

"Mom. We aren't dating. I broke up with him."

"Really?" She says in a sad voice but I see the happiness in her eyes. "Yeah this all happened about a month ago."

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you baby. I'm sure you were heart broken." Why does she always assume that just because Louis is a "bad boy" that he broke my heart? I mean he did but why does she judge him by the way he looks?

"It's fine. I'm over it anyways."

"Then why was he driving you home?" Here we go now I have to explain the awesome night I just had.