Chapter 26

Chapter Song:
Never Been Hurt by: Demi Lovato

*Alyssa's P.O.V
"It looks like the two of you are on the next step already. You guys are already sharing clothes." I roll my eyes at Perrie's comment. She decided to take us to school today. After reasoning with Louis. He was really hesitant of her taking us, but he agreed.

"Actually they've been sharing clothes before they started dating!" Kenna exclaimed. "What's the big deal? It's just a jacket." I say shrugging.

"Seriously?!" I shrug. "I just don't see what the big deal is. It's just a nice gesture."

"It shows that he is comfortable with you in his clothes."

"Whatever, can we stop talking about my relationship?" They agree.

"What time did he get in last night?" Kenna asks.

"About 5. He claims he was with the guys all night and lost track of time." I say.

"Don't worry, he's not that stupid that he would do anything to hurt you." Kenna tells me. "I sure hope you're right." That drops the conversation regarding Louis. Soon we are pulling up to the school.

"Alyssa. I gotta introduce you to someone, come on! You to Kenna if you want." Perrie says pull us by the wrist to the guys.

"Okay so, Alyssa this is Emily, Emily this is Alyssa." Perrie says gesturing to us. "Hi. I'm Louis' girlfriend. Speaking of.. Have you guys seen him?" They all shake there heads left to right.

"I'm sure he'll show up." Emily tells me. "Okay, so which boy are you with?" I ask her.

"Oh uh Niall, we've been dating about three months now."

"I haven't seen you around here are you new?"

"No, I've been here going here since year nine, but I do know I haven't seen you."

"Yeah that's because I've been here a little over a month." She nods.

"That's why, I've been I'm America the last month an a half."

"Really? What part?" I say.

"North Carolina. Yeah, my dad lives there, and I flew out there for his birthday."

"Nice. I'm from Cali."

"I thought I heard a bit of an American accent in there." She says laughing.

"Hey where you guys with Louis last night?"

"Um. We were from 10 to 1. He left after that." I mumble an alright. "It was nice at talking to you guys. I gotta go." I say stalking off. MaKenna close behind.

"What was that about?" She asks. "Where's your brother?" I say purposely ignoring her question. She shrugs telling me she's not sure and that she'll text him. The first bell rings telling us to go to our first class.

.
We are now halfway through the day at lunch and Louis still hasn't showed up. I ask Kenna if he's replied and she says he read it but hasn't answered. I ended up eating lunch with Kenna, Emily, Perrie, Summer and Millie.

"So you mean to say he hasn't showed up all day?" I nod. Explaining that I feel like something's wrong but he won't talk to me.

*Louis' P.O.V.
After dropping the girls off I decided to skip school today. I have some business to take care of anyways. Dylan texted me telling him to met him at the meeting place.

"What do you want Dylan?"

"You know exactly what I want."

"I can't give you that. I'll give you anything, but that. I won't let you hurt my family."

"Anything?" I nod.

"Yes anything."

"Alright. Remember our little bet from a while ago?" He asks.

"Yes I remember." I scowl.

"I want to start it again."

"You're the one that paused it." I say reminding him. "I know I did, but I want to start it again." This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make. Ether way someone's going to get hurt. I wish I wasn't having to choose family over a relationship.

"Fine. We'll start the bet again." I say immediately regretting it.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
"So you guys have a project and I will be assigning partners." My English teacher, Miss. Kinkert says reading off the parents. "Samantha and Sean. Brooke and Kody. Camryn and Louis. Devin and Kenna. Alyssa and Lucas." I cringe over who Louis' partner is.

"Okay so each group has to come up with a visual representation of a scene in the book, that I have already assigned you guys to read. Once you have finished the book I want you to write a literary analysis over two of the themes of literature. Easy enough?" There were many 'yes' and 'no's' going around.

"Don't worry I will be giving you a rubric to follow. Make sure you read it there is additional information regarding this project. Now get with your partner." Camy raises her hand.

"Yes Camryn?" The teacher asks.

"What do we do if our partner isn't here today?"

"Um.., you can either start your project or sit there and do stuff for another class." Miss. Kinkert says trying her best to put on a fake smile. Lucas and I were just getting to know each other waiting for our names to be called.

"Alyssa and Lucas. Please come up." We both walk up to her desk.

"I partnered you two up for a reason. You are my highest performing students in this class and I want to see what you too can come up with. You will be reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird.'" She says handing us our copies of the book. "I expect great things out of you guys." She says smiling. I give Lucas my number and tell him I'd let him know when we can work on it.

.
When the final bell rings I don't have a ride, and I really need to talk to Louis'. I met Kenna at our normal meeting place and she tells me Louis is on the way.

We walk out to the parking lot and Louis' car is sitting there. I get in not saying a word. Louis immediately try's to hold my hand and I jerk back. "What's wrong?"

"Just drive, we have to talk later."

The ride back to his house is silent. When we get back Kenna scurries out not wanting to hear the next thing about to happen.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know you tell me."

"How do I know what is wrong?"

"Where were you last night?" I ask the one question that's been bugging me.

A/N: WOAH! What's Louis hiding? Is he hiding something?

Guys! My birthday is Thursday!!!

Until next time

Make pigs fly

Record an album

Eat all night long

-Autumn <3