Part 1

Micah's pov (Age 20)

i angrily gripped the steering wheel in front of me

i angrily gripped the steering wheel in front of me. i was trying my hardest not to flip out on my girlfriend anna.

"so this is what we do now? you know how i feel about you being around other guys" i said angrily.

"babe aaron is just a friend, nothing more. he knows i have a boyfriend " she said.

"you think he gives a shit about that! hes a guy his only goal is getting in between your legs" i said raising my voice.

"thats not true, not every guy wants to sleep with me. even if they did it wouldnt matter because i love you and i only want to be with you" she said grabbing my hand.

i could feel myself calming down. its true anna has never given me a reason to distrust her. shes always been loyal and faithful to me.

me and anna met in high school, she was a sophomore and i was a junior. it was love at first sight and we've been together ever since.

i was now in my first year of college and she was a senior in high school. so we've been together for about 4 years.

"your right babe. im sorry" i say softly.

before she can respond her phone rings. i look down and feel myself get angry all over again. that fucking douche bag aaron was calling.

"micah its not-" i cut her off by gripping her wrist.

"why the fuck is he calling you! i knew it your fucking him arent you?!" i scream yanking on her arm.

anna looks at me with fear in her eyes. " micah your hurting me" she cries.

i clench my jaw." good your ass need to be hurt!" i yell.

anna sniffles as tears run down her cheeks." micah please stop. i hate when your like this" she said quietly.

i quickly snap out of my angry daze and let her go. i take a deep breath and close my eyes.

theres a few minutes of silence before anna speaks." babe?" she says softly.

i shake my head and lean my head on the steering wheel.

"you should get in the house before your parents start to worry" i say quietly.

anna sighs before exiting the car and walking up to her door. as soon as she makes it inside i pull off.

.......................................

what the hell is wrong with me? why do i get so angry with her. its not normal or healthy i knew that but i couldnt help myself sometimes.

just the thought of anna with another guy or around another guy made my blood boil. i just loved her so much and i was scared i would one day lose her to someone else.

"keep it together " i whisper. suddenly i hear a loud knocking on my car door. i look up to see my baby sister Armani looking at me.

i give her a faint smile and roll down the window." hey mani whats up?" i say.

"nothing i just got home from school and saw you sitting in your car. are you ok?" she asked.

i sigh." yeah im just having some relationship problems" i say.

she gives me a sympathetic look." wanna talk about it?" she offers.

i shake my head and smile. " nah its nothing i cant handle" i say.

"ok... well come on i think dad is cooking dinner tonight" she said.

" ok ill be right there" i tell her. she nods her head and walks off towards the house.

....................................

after a nice long shower i change into a tank top and sweats before making my way downstairs.

"About time micah. you take a thousand years in the shower" my dad said.

i roll my eyes and sit at the kitchen counter." i didnt know washing my ass was a crime" i said teasingly.

dad chuckled." so are you staying here tonight?" he asked.

since i was in my first year of college i lived on campus in a dorm. so i was hardly home unless i was spending time with armani or my dad.

"yeah im tired and i dont feel like driving back to campus " i told him.

"smart choice you know mani wouldve had a fit" he said.

believe me i know, my sister was the biggest cry baby and brat i know. i blamed it on my dad always spoiling her when we were growing up.

"hey! i dont throw fits. besides i havent seen big brother in so long. he never has time any more" she pouted.

i roll my eyes." you know i love you mani i just be busy with work and school" i say.

"and with anna" she mumbles.

i feel a twinge in my heart when she mentions her name.

"cut your brother some slack mani. he has his own life to tend to" dad said.

"yea yea... so that day is coming up again" she said quietly.

we all sat there in silence at her words. i knew what day she was referring to. the day mom died, every year on that day we go to her grave and spend an hour there telling her about our lives.

i looked at my dad to see his reaction and wasnt surprised to see pure sadness in his eyes. even after all this time i knew my dad was still broken over mom's death.

how could he not be, she was the love of his life.

"yeah i know. i have to make sure i buy her favorite flowers. dont let me forget" he said quietly.

before anything else could be said he turned his back to us and started preparing dinner.

Armani👇

Vote and comment

Vote and comment

yes im back guys!!!

tell me what you guys think of the first chapter.