Part 12

Anna and micah's outfits in the mm

Anna's pov

Today's the day i thought to myself. In a few hours i would be off to prom with the love of my life. Naturally this should be the happiest day of my life but it wasnt.

i couldnt stop thinking about aaron. ever since that day after school hes been blowing my phone up nonstop. he even started dropping by my house unannounced. thank god my mom worked long hours i didnt know how i would explain this whole situation to her.

Just then my phone beeped. i looked at the screen to see a text from aaron. why cant he just leave me alone, he was really starting to creep me out.

Aaron-  plz  just talk to me, not talking to you is really killing me.

Me- aaron you have to stop this. this behavior isnt normal, your really starting to scare me

Aaron- my love for you is scary. your making me this way. i love you anna

My heart beats in fear as i place my phone down. im too scared to text back.

"Honey are you getting ready?" my mom said entering my room.

"uh yeah just starting on my make up" i said walking to my vanity.

"Honey are you ok you look like you just saw a ghost or something" my mom said.

i smile at her through the mirror." yeah mom just nervous about tonight" i told her.

"dont worry honey your dress is flawless your definitely gonna win prom queen. your gonna slay as the kids say" she said.

i laugh at her." dont say that mom" i said.

she shrugged her shoulders and smiled." anyway ill let you finish getting ready" she said leaving the room.

i took a deep breath as i looked at myself in the mirror." god just let me get through this night in peace"

...................................

A few hours later...

" Anna!  micah's here" my mom shouted. he was right on time, i was just putting the finishing touches on my make up.

"coming!" i called.

After slipping my heels on i grabbed my purse and left my room.

"you look really handsome micah" my mom said.

micah smiled." thank you miss myers but im sure anna is gonna outshine me " he said.

i clear my throat gaining their attention. My mom looked at me with pride and appreciation, while micah looked at me with lust and love written in his eyes.

"Baby you look beautiful" he said grabbing my hand.

i blush." thanks babe and you look sexy" i said eyeing his suit.

Micah had on a burgundy suit with a black button up shirt and a white bowtie. my bae cleans up nice.

"You two look like relationship goals right now" my mom gushed.

me and micah laugh." mom who is teaching you all these terms" i said.

"baby i own a popular boutique and theres always young people shopping there, so i pick up on a few things. but enough about that lets take a few pictures so you can get going" she said.

..................................

At prom...

Micah's pov