Part 56

Anna's pov

The next morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next morning

After dropping raylin off to school i drove back to Micah's apartment.

When i walked in the building i saw a girl standing outside micah's door."Um excuse me? are you looking for micah?" i asked.

The girl looked at me and instantly frowned."Your Anna micah's baby momma" she stated.

I raise my eyebrow, please dont let this hoe get crazy." And you are?" i said.

"Im Gracie. Micah's girlfriend" she said.

"Ooh your the ex that broke micah's heart" i said dryly.

"I think your the last one to be talking about breaking hearts. i heard about you" she said.

"Ooh so that means you know i beat up stupid bitches that dont know their place" i said.

Before gracie could reply micah's door swung open." who the hell is talking right by my door?" He said.

His whole demeanor changed once he realized Gracie was standing right in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" he said.

"I want to talk. Can i please come in?" Gracie said.

Before he could answer The sound of kaylee crying cut him off." i got her" i said walking past him.

When i got to her room i saw kaylee standing up in her crib with tears running down her face." Aww whats wrong?" i  said picking her up.

As soon as i picked her up she calmed down. I was glad kaylee was getting comfortable with me, it took sometime but it finally happened.

I placed her on my hip and walked out the room. "You must be hungry" i said.

"Gracie get away from my door right now! i have nothing to say to your ass!" i heard micah yell.

"Micah please im sorry. i dont want to be with out you" gracie cried.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. " you should've thought about that before killing my child" he said angrily.

A few seconds later i heard the door slam. Micah appeared a few minutes later looking pissed.

"Are you ok?" i ask.

Micah sighed." i need to lay down for a bit do you mind watching kaylee" he said tiredly.

"Of course not. go get your rest" i said.

He gave me a weak smile." Thanks anna" he said walking off.

After making kaylee some breakfast i laid her in her play pen and sat on the couch.

I decided to use this time to check my phone. Ive had my phone on do not disturb so i can focus on micah and my kids.

When i unlocked my screen i saw i had quite a few notifications. I had a few texts from klay, two from devin and ten from Antonio.

I roll my eyes, ill save him for last.

Devin❤✊- Hey havent heard from you in a while hope everything is ok.

Devin❤✊- i have a game next week and i need my lucky charm there. hope you can make it😉😘

Me- yeah im okay thanks for caring😘😘. Just had to fly back home for a family emergency. but everything's fine now. and sure i can make it just let me know when next week

Devin❤✊-  Thats good to hear. And ok, ill be in touch. it'll be good to see you i miss you 😘

Me- aww i miss you too book😘

Devin❤✊- i want real kisses when i see you 😏

Me- lol i got you

Devin❤✊- 😍 well i gotta go. talk soon

Me- later😘

I exit out of Me and Devin's convo and tap on klay's messages.

Klay😄- babe havent heard from you is everything all right?

Klay😄- did you get my flowers? you have more gifts waiting for you

Me- im fine. i just had a family emergency so i flew back home. and yes i got your flowers they were beautiful

Klay😄- Hope everything is ok and im glad. just checking on you. when are you coming back to L.A.?

Me- next week. ill let you know when im back in town

Klay😄- ok baby. im at practice so ill talk to you later

Me- ok later

After hitting send i take a deep breath as i click on Antonio's messages.

(Skipping Ahead too lazy to write out his texts lol)

............................................

"When are you coming back?" Antonio questioned.

I roll my eyes i was currently on the phone with Antonio. After going back and forth through text he called my phone.

"I'll let you know" i said.

"That isnt a good enough response" he said.

"I really dont care i told you i had some family things to sort out so whenever im done ill be back in L.A." i explain.

Antonio sighed." Im sorry if im pressing you. i just miss  your presence" he said.

"Antonio... this isnt working for me" i said.

"What are you talking about?" he said.

"Im talking about us. i cant deal with someone who's constantly breathing down my neck" i said.

It took Antonio a few minutes to speak. " Anna you made me fall in love with you. i cant help the way i feel or act" he said.

"Stop saying your in love! we just had sex thats it, nothing more. your married you should be in love with your wife not me" i said.

"I can't help who i fall for!" He shouted.

"Well i dont feel that way about you. you were just good in bed thats it. i never planned to get serious with you" i said.

"I dont believe you. from the first day i met you i knew we were meant to be. your the woman i was meant to marry, your the woman who is meant to have my first child" He said.

I was really starting to get creeped out at this point. Antonio was sounding crazy.

"Look Antonio i just want us to go back to our boss and assistant relationship" i said.

"Its too late for that anna! your mine and you need to understand that!" he yelled.

"Im hanging up" i said.

"Dont you fucking dare!" he screamed.

I hit the end button and lock my phone.

Not even a few seconds later it begin to ring, Antonio was calling.

I deny the call sending him to voicemail. a few minutes later he calls again, i deny it again.

Afer calling multiple times back to back i finally blocked his number. I knew without a doubt that i would have a big problem on my hands when i got back to L.A.

Vote and comment