Part 61

Micah's pov

"So micah you were the first real boyfriend Anna had correct?" Brady said

I look over at anna before nodding my head." Yes sir" i said.

"Okay so tell me a little bit about your relationship with Anna" he said.

"Um ok, well we met in highschool she was a junior and i was a senior. she was so sweet and shy and thats what attracted me to her. She wasn't like the other girls, she didnt want me for my popularity she liked me for me" i said looking at Anna.

Anna smiled." Thats very sweet micah. now can you tell me where things went wrong?" Brady said.

I roll my eyes as i look over at Aaron. Aaron rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Well she cheated on me with Aaron when i went away on a business trip and i didnt find out until much later" i explain.

Brady wrote something down on his clipboard before turning his attention to Aaron." Aaron ive heard micah's side now i wanna hear yours. what possessed you to pursue Anna?" he said.

"Ive always been in love with anna and i figured that was my only opportunity to tell her how i feel. at the time i thought micah wasnt any good for her, i wanted it to be a typical girl falls in love with her best friend but of course life doesnt work that way" Aaron said.

"Thank you for sharing Aaron. Anna? why do you think you slept with Aaron?" Brady questioned.

Anna looked uncomfortable by his question." At the time i was feeling vulnerable because i didnt know where me and micah's relationship was going. Aaron made me feel wanted and loved... so i gave in to the moment" She said.

"Do you feel anything towards Aaron?" Brady asked.

"Not romantic but ill always be grateful to him for giving me raylin" She said looking at Aaron.

I could tell that wasnt the answer Aaron was looking for but he smiled anyway. Does Aaron still have feelings for Anna?

"What about you colson? how would you describe your relationship with Anna?" Brady said breaking the silence.

I almost forgot he was here he's been so quiet this whole time. "Well everything was perfect if im being honest. Things didnt start falling apart until i found out Anna had kids. it wasnt that she had kids its the fact that she kept them a secret from me. it really hurt me that she would keep something so important from me" Colson said.

Anna scoffed." Yeah right it was a waste to tell you about them. As soon as you got to know them you dumped me. so dont sit here and act like you care so much for my kids" She said.

Colson frowned." Anna i do care about them. Just like i care about you, i didnt handle things right between us and im man enough to admit that. I just want you to forgive me" He said.