Part 63

Anna's pov

After riding around with colson for a few hours i had him drop me off at micah's place

When i walked through the door i saw Aaron and Micah sitting in the living room with grim expressions on their faces.

"Um hey. What's going on?" i said.

Aaron glared at me." One of your fuck buddies crossed a line today thats what's going on!" he shouted.

I was surprised by Aaron's tone. I've Never seen him so angry. " What are you talking about?" i said.

"Some man came to Raylin's school and was talking to her. Apparently he knows her and you" Aaron said.

"What?! Is Raylin ok?!" i said.

"Yes my daughter is fine. no thanks to you" Aaron said angrily.

"Are you really blaming me right now" i said disbelief.

"Yes i am. Whoever that man was he seemed to know you. He was even under the impression that you two were getting married" Aaron said.

I froze. There was only one person i could think about in that moment.
" Antonio" i whispered.

"What?" Aaron said.

"Antonio he was probably the guy you saw. What is he doing in Florida" i said to myself.

"Obviously he's here for you. Ive never told you how to live your life Anna but now your personal drama is involving my daughter so now i have a problem" Aaron said.

"I'll handle it. Micah can i have my phone" i said.

Micah looked at me before getting up and going to his room.

A few minutes later he returned with my phone. "Your phone kept ringing so i turned it off" He said.

I power my phone back on and wait for everything to load. Once it does a whole bunch of text messages and missed calls pop up.

I had a few texts from Devin, a couple from klay and even more from Antonio.

"Shit" i said under my breath.

"Who is this man Anna" Aaron said.

I sigh." He's my boss" i said.

"Why am not surprised. You would be the type to fuck your boss" Micah said.

I ignore his insult. "I dont care about that part, what i care about is him being around raylin. How does he even know about her?" Aaron questioned.

"I have pictures of raylin and kaylee on my desk at work" i explain.

"How could you be so dumb and irresponsible Anna. Sleeping with your boss out of all people" Aaron said.

"Aaron why are you surprised this is what she does. She fucks with people's lives and feelings, im just surprised it took karma this long to catch up to her" Micah said.

Aaron rubbed his hands down his face." You need to fix this. Because of your careless actions this man is messing with our family" he said.

" i dont know why he's doing this, i ended things in L.A. with him. He was becoming to intense for me " i explain.

Micah scoffed." Well obviously he doesnt take rejection well" He said.

"He did seem a little deranged when i spoke with him" Aaron added.

"Congratulations Anna we now have a psychotic ex lover to deal with" Micah said in a sarcastic tone.

......................................

Micah's pov

"Two shots" i told the bartender

"You shouldn't be drinking after the shit you pulled" Aaron mumbled.

"Geez i liked you better when you were super nice" i said.

Aaron sighed." Make it three shots" he said.

After confronting anna about this Antonio guy i took Aaron out for a drink. i figured the poor guy needed it after dealing with Anna's mess.

I could understand Aaron's anger, some unknown stranger around my kid i would flip too.

"I regret having a kid with her" Aaron said.

I raise my eyebrow but remain quiet as i throw back my shot.

"I mean of course i dont regret Raylin, but i do regret that Anna is her mom" Aaron said.

"Thats just the anger talking. Anna is the type of woman that'll make you say the most hurtful shit that you dont mean" i said.

"But even after all that anger and pain you still find yourself hopelessly loving her" i said staring into space.

Aaron shook his head." This time is different. She put my child in possible danger. How would you feel if it was kaylee" he said.

" I would be pissed and would've probably did alot worse then you. In jail somewhere waiting for my one phone call so i can curse Anna out" i said.

Aaron chuckled." yup that pretty much sounds like you" he said.

I let out a small laugh." look you have every right to be mad at Anna but being angry wont help the current situation. we need to protect our kids and Anna from this man. we dont know what he's capable of or what he's gonna do. So we need to be alert" i explain.

Aaron sighed." when did you start being the voice of reason" He joked.

"When my daughter was born. Having a child just changes you in a way that you can't explain" i said.

Aaron gulped down his second shot and raised his third. "Cheers to fatherhood" he said.

I laugh and raise my glass against his." To fatherhood"

........................................

Anna's pov

"oh god" i whispered as i wiped my mouth. Ive been throwing up for the past few days now and i was starting to get worried.

What if im pregnant? Having a baby on top of all this mess is not what i need right now.

But thats not even the biggest issue. Over the past few months ive been sleeping with 3 different guys, which means any one of them could be the dad.... including Colson.

Vote and comment

Back at it again😂