Part 66

Aaron's pov

The next day

The next day

"Aaron wake up!" a voice said.

I groaned as i opened my eyes and saw my mom standing over me. "My head is pounding" i said.

"Forget about your damn hangover, Raylin is gone!" she shouted.

I jump up ignoring the pounding in my head." What are you talking about?" i said.

"She wasn't in her room when i went to go check on her" Mom said.

I hop out of bed and run to raylin's room. Sure enough her bed is empty. " What the fuck?! where's my daughter" i said becoming scared.

" Maybe Anna has her" mom suggested.

"Anna doesnt have a key to my house plus she wouldnt just take Raylin without me knowing" i said.

A white piece of paper on the floor caught my eye. I pick it up and discover handwriting on the paper.

After reading it over i ball it up and throw it across the room. "Aaron what is it?" Mom says.

"Antonio that psychotic bastard has my Daughter"

.................................

"Aaron why are you banging on my door like your the cops or something" Micah said swinging the door open.

"Where's Anna? is she here?" i said barging in.

"Well sure come right in and yeah she's in the shower. why?" he said.

Instead of responding i speed off to the bathroom. I fling the door open causing Anna to shout.

"What the hell?" she said pulling the shower curtain back.

"Aaron what are you doing? im naked" she said.

" i dont care about that! That fucking psycho took Raylin!" i yell.

Anna looks at me in shock. " What are you talking about? Raylin was at home  with you" she said.

"She was when i got home from the bar last night but my mom went to check on her this morning and found her bed empty" i explain.

A look of alarm crosses Anna's face." Give me a minute im getting out" she said.

I nod my head and step out of the bathroom. "Aaron what the hell is going on?" Micah asked.

"That Antonio bastard took my Daughter "i said angrily.

Micah looked at me in shock." But how? " he said.

"I was wasted last night when you dropped me off. i went straight to bed i mustve slept through it. But im still confused on how he got in to my place " i said.