Part 64

Colson's pov

My eye twitched, i think someone was talking about me

My eye twitched, i think someone was talking about me. Its been a couple of days since i arrived in Florida and i seemed to be making some progress with Anna which was good.

But this whole Antonio situation had me on edge. I know she said not to worry but i had a gut feeling this guy was bad news.

My phone began to ring breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hello? i said.

"Colson i need your help" Anna cried.

"Im on my way"

.....................................

"What are we doing at the pharmacy if you dont mind me asking" i said.

Anna sighed." Getting a pregnancy test" she mumbled.

I froze. "Wait your pregnant?" i said in disbelief.

Anna shrugged her shoulders." That's why im taking a test" she said.

"Not to sound fucked up but do you know who the father is?" i questioned. i wasn't trying to play Anna but lets be honest she couldve been sleeping around for all i knew.

" I have a couple people in mind including you" she said.

"Me? but Anna we've been broken up for months now. if it was mine you would've had a little baby bump by now" i told her.

Realization dawned on her face." your right. damn well at least thats one candidate to cross off" she said to herself.

"Anna i love you and all but you sound like a hoe right now. not knowing who's the father to your child" i said.

I expected her to get angry and slap me but instead she just nodded her head." yeah i know. I really have to get my life together" she said.

It seemed like therapy was starting to pay off. The old Anna wouldve got defensive and cursed me out.

I place my hand on her shoulder." We'll do this together Anna, i love you and I'm here for you" i said.

Anna smiled and grabbed my hand.     " Thank you Colson" she said.

"Of course you know i always got you"

...........................................

Micah's pov