Part 41

Anna's pov

" im so glad your back babe" colson said kissing my neck

I smile." me too, look can we talk in private?" i asked.

After colson picked me up from the airport we came back to the stadium he would be performing at. And as usual we were surrounded by his entourage and friends.

"Sure i have some time before i perfom" he said standing up. He held his hand out to me and i gladly took it.

....................................

"So whats up?" he said.

I took a deep breath." I've been keeping a secret from you" i said.

Colson's happy demeanor quickly changed." what kind of secret? are you cheating on me?" he said.

"No of course not, i wouldnt do that to you" i said.

"So what then?" he asked.

I sigh " i have two daughters" i said.

Colson froze." wait what?" he said.

"I wanted to tell you for the longest but I didnt know how. I didnt want you to react badly" i said.

"Thats not something you keep to yourself anna. i have a daughter of my own why would i reacr badly to you having kids" he said.

I was feeling pretty foolish at this point." i dont know" i mumble.

"thats not a good enough answer. how old are they?" he questioned.

"My oldest is 4 and my youngest just turned 1 this past weekend" i told him.

"So when you said you were going to see family you meant your kids?" he said.

"yes" i said.

Colson shook his head." i cant believe you. All this time you spend away from your children to be with me, its not right. im not the type of man to take someone away from their kids and what kind of women leaves her kids for that long to be with a man" he said in disgust.

"Babe i- shut up i dont want to hear it. Your not the women i thought you were, what kind of mother abandons her own kids" he said.

" i havent abandoned them, thats why im telling you all this because i want you to meet them" i explain.

Colson stood up." i cant deal with this right now. I have to get ready for my show, you should probably go. I cant be with someone that lies especially about stuff like this" he said.

I can feel my heart beating in my chest." what are you saying?" i said.

"Im saying its over, i cant be with you" he said.

I grab onto his arm making him look at me." please dont do this, i love you colson" i cried.

He tried to pull his arm away but i held on tight." let me go anna" he said angrily.

"No not until you take me back" i said.

"I cant be with some one that i dont trust" he said.

"Im sorry, please let me fix this" i said in tears.

Colson sighed." look i just need some space to think about everything. Just leave, You can still stay in the
apartment i brought you but i dont want to see your face for awhile " he said.

Before i could protest the backstage manager interrupted us." Mister mgk your on soon, you should get over to wardrobe" he said.

"Thanks ill be right there" he said.

After the guy left colson turned his attention back to me. " Please leave anna, i dont want you here. i need to be focused up on that stage and i cant do that if im thinking about this bullshit" he said.

Before i could respond colson turned and left.

.........................................

Colson's pov

"Yo colson you good?" My drummer rook asked me

"I dont know" i said honestly.

"What happened? and where's anna?" he asked.

I shook  my head." i dont want to  talk about it right now. we have a show to do so lets go" i said walking off.

I cant afford  to let Anna's bullshit distract me from my job. My fans came to see mgk and thats exactly who their gonna get.

.........................................

After the show...

"You were awesome" camilla gushed.

"Thanks im glad you could make it" i said.

Camilla was a music artist from the group fifth harmony and she was pretty talented.

After hearing her sing a couple of times i asked her to do a track with me called "Bad things". It was a song i had wrote for Anna describing how i felt about her, i was gonna surprise her with a performance for her birthday but i guess thats out the window.

I truly believed in my heart that anna was my ride or die, future wife and soul mate. But after everything she told me tonight i wasnt so sure.

How could she keep the fact that she had two kids from me. It was mind blowing. what hurt me the most about this whole thing was the fact that she kept this secret for so long, it made me wonder what else she was hiding.

If she wouldve just been honest with me from the beginning things wouldnt be this way. It honestly didnt bother me that she had  two kids, i love kids and i have one myself so i would be a hypocrite to judge her.

Anna shouldve known if i love her I  would automatically love her kids but i guess she didnt have that much faith in me.

"Earth to colson, are you listening?" Camille  said.

I looked at her." sorry what?" i said.

"I said when do you want to make this music video happen?" she said.

"well my tour is over, so these next few weeks should be good. my people will contact your people" i told her.

After discussing a few more things i said goodbye to camille and made my way home.

"I need a drink"

Vote and comment

Filler chapter

Colson's first point of view, what did you guys think?