Part 19

Micah's pov

The next day...

Dad😈- we need to talk

I sigh as i stare down at the text. why couldnt everybody get the hint that i wanted to be left alone.

I was still trying to process the fact that anna was pregnant by aaron. Sex is one thing, but a child is permanent.

i dont think me and her can come back from this.

My phone buzzed with another text from my dad.

Dad😈- im not asking

.............................

When i pulled up to the house i saw armani standing outside screaming on the phone.

Ive never seen armani this angry before. i climb out my car and head over to her.

"leave me the hell alone!" she yelled.

"Mani whats wrong?" i ask.

she looked at me in surprise like she wasn't expecting to see me.

She quickly ends the call before wiping her face. " its nothing just guy drama" she mumbled.

"Who do i have to beat up?" i said half joking and half serious.

She gave me a small smile and shook her head." its nothing. i can handle it" she said.

Apart of me wanted to press her for answers but i decided against it. " if your sure. you know i got your back right?" i said.

"yeah i know... thanks micah. im still pissed at you but i appreciate it" she said.

i roll my eyes." yeah yeah, come on lets go inside"

"im here" i called out.

a few seconds later my dad responded." im in the kitchen"

when i got to the kitchen i saw my dad leaning against the counter.
I can tell by his expression he had alot on his mind.

"what was so urgent that you needed to see me" i said.

He looked at me and frowned."  why didnt you tell me anna was pregnant? " he asked.

" who told you she was pregnant? " i asked.

"Aaron's father, apparently hes under the impression that your a home wrecker trying to steal anna away from his son " he explained.

"what the hell?! she was mine first. she cheated on me with that asshole and got knocked up by him. taking her back is the last thing on my mind" i said.

I could feel myself becoming angry again.  even though anna cheated on me i thought maybe we could work through it, but after finding out she was pregnant all that went out the window.

At this point i just wanted to move on and get away from all this. but it seemed impossible.

My father sighed." im sorry your going through this micah. i know how it feels to have your heart broken" he said.

"if your about to say something bad about mom i dont want to hear it" i said angrily.

Before dad could reply armani cut him off. " Micah stop being like that! daddy is only trying to help. your always biting his head off when he only wants to make things better" she said.

Typical daddy's girl always coming to his defense." Make things better?  can he raise the dead? can he bring mom back? can he turn back time?" i said raising my voice.

"Micah you- its ok armani. your brother has a right to be upset. i know you blame me for your mothers death and you have every right to. i shouldve been there to protect her, i shouldve treated her better. there's so many things i wish i would've did differently and i have to live with that every single day. I know you have alot of anger in you and you dont know what to do with it so its ok if you wanna blame or hate me. i can take it"  dad said.

Why? even though ive been treating him like shit hes still trying to be here for me. 

"Dont my words hurt you? why dont you ever get angry with me?" i asked.

Dad smiled." ive been angry for most of my life im tired of being angry and trust me i have my days when i wanna drop kick you but i dont because i know your hurting. your my child its my job as your father to love and understand you. it doesnt matter what you do to me ill always love you no matter what. Even when you cant see me.." he trailed off.

"ill always be there watching over you" i finished. i remember him saying that  when i was little.

he smiled." you remembered" he said.

"yeah i did... i never forgot it" i said.

"look micah i dont know whats going on between you and anna but whatever is im sure you can get past it. your strong like your mother" he said.

"You really think so?"

" of course. it might not seem like it right now but you will get through this" dad said.

All this time i thought my dad was against me when really he was the only one on my team.

Vote and comment

Filler chapter