Part 14

Armani's pov

One week later...

"you should probably get going baby. your brother will be home soon" kc said.

i roll my eyes." im really getting tired of this " i say.

Kc grabs my waist and pulls me ontop of him." i know baby but you know your brother wont approve of this. Especially with him and anna broken up this will set him over the edge " he said.

I couldnt help but to feel sympathy  when he mentioned anna. Ever since her and micah had that big fight at prom she hasnt been the same. and to make it worse people at school are calling her a slut behind her back.

Apparently the rumor is she cheated on micah with aaron. but i dont care about none of that no girl deserves to be slut shamed. And if im being completely honest im disappointed in micah for the way he handled things.

i sigh." i guess your right. we'll keep us a secret a little longer. but im serious kc i wont be your little secret forever " i said sternly.

"your not my secret, your my girl" he said kissing my lips.

...................................

Anna's pov

" i hope im not getting sick" i mumble as i flush the toilet. this was the 3rd time in one day ive thrown up. Maybe i had a stomach virus.

"anna sweetie are you ok? this is the third time i heard you run to the bathroom " my mom called out.

i quickly rinse my mouth and exit the bathroom. when i open the door my mom is standing in front of me looking worried.

"i think i have a stomach virus" i mumble weakly. my mother frowns and places her hand on my forehead.

"you do feel a little warm. why dont you go lay down and ill make some soup" she said.

i nod my head slowly and head to my room.  as i climb in bed i notice my phone light up.

i grab it secretly hoping theres a text from micah.

Armani😆🌟 1 text

Aaron🔪🔫 2 text

i roll my eyes when i see Aaron's name. After telling him to get out of my life he's been harrassing me more and more to talk to him.

I decide to read armani's text before dealing with the headache i call aaron.

Armani😆🌟- hey... how you holding up? i miss you 😔

Me- i miss you too. and honestly im just taking it one day at a time. i also think i have a stomach virus so i wont be in school for a few days.

Armani😆🌟- awww poor baby. do you want me to come take care of you?

I smile, armani is such a sweetheart.

Me- no im okay. dont wanna get you sick, but when im better you should come over and we can have a girls night

Armani😆🌟- if your sure and yes i def need a girls night. but anyway ill let you get your rest ttyl feel better😘😘

At least i have one person on my side,  even if i dont deserve it. i exit out of my convo with armani and open Aaron's text.

Aaron🔪🔫- anna plzz talk to me. this silent treatment is torture. i wish i could take back what i did.

Aaron🔪🔫- i heard about the things people are saying around school.  im so sorry that i put u through this. this was never my intention.

Aaron🔪🔫- ill do anything just name it.

Me- go fall off a cliff

...........................................

Micah's pov

" micah im hungry" rachel whined. i roll my eyes as i scroll through my phone.

"so get your ass up and go home. im sure you got food there" i said.

Rachel sucked her teeth and glared at me." your such a asshole micah! what happened to you" she said.

" life happened"

After cursing me out for another half hour rachel finally left. Thank god, maybe now i can have some peace of mind.

"what happened to you micah!" rachel's words still ring in my ear. have i really changed that much? its all anna's fault, she broke my heart into a million pieces.

As i thought about anna my eyes begin to burn. now that i think about it i was so busy being angry and pissed off that i haven't cried about any of this.

Whoever said guys handle break ups better than girls is a damn liar. This shit was heart wrenching.

i pulled my phone out and clicked on Anna's contact info. Apart of me wanted to talk to her and get some answers but the other part of me wanted to keep my pride.

As my finger hovered over the call button i thought about anna giving her body to aaron. and just like that i was angry all over again.

In a heated rage i throw my phone against the wall and place my head in my hands.

Vote and comment

poor micah 😔😭😭