Part 31

Armani's pov

A Few weeks later...

" you seem distracted?" ben said.

I looked up from my phone to see him frowning at me.

"Sorry, its just kc keeps harrassing me" i explain. After i told him i didnt want to be bothered with him anymore hes been harrassing me non stop.

" want me to handle him for you?" ben said.

I smile and shake my head." nah babe, hes not worth it" i said.

"if your sure, but if he gets out of hand be sure to tell me" he said.

I told him ok and we changed the subject." so your coming to my game tonight right?" he asked.

Ive been dating ben for a few weeks and within those weeks ive been to two of his games.

"Of course i was there for the last two wasnt i?" i teased.

He blushed and looked away." awww your blushing so cute" i gushed.

"Shut up" he said.

I laugh." dont be that way" i pouted.

Ben smirked." babe i wanna ask you something " he said.

"what is it?"

"After this next game ill be off for a week or so. i wanna take you on a quick getaway just me and you" he said.

I grin." where we going?" i asked.

Ben laughed." its a surprise " he said.

I smirk." your lucky i love surprises " i said.

Ben

.......................................

"Armani have you spoken to anna? " micah asked.

"Not really we speak here and there but not that much. i figured she was busy with raylin, work and school " i explain.

Micah frowned, i could tell something was bothering him." whats wrong?" i ask.

"I think shes avoiding me. ive been trying to get in contact with her but  she's been sending me to voicemail" he said.

That was odd, usually anna would be happy to hear from micah. i wonder whats going on. "Did you guys have a fight?" i ask.

"not really, she wanted to make plans with me but i told her i couldn't because i had to take lacy to the doctor" he explains.

"Well maybe her feelings are hurt. she probably feels like your picking lacy over her " i tell him.

Micah shook his head." no i think its more to this. i know anna, by now she wouldve been over it. I think she's dating someone new" he says.