Part 54

Aaron's pov

"Anna said she'll be flying in later on tonight" I said

Armani, king and Anna's mother all stared at me." Who knew all it took was telling her micah is hurt to get her ass back to florida" Anna's mom said.

"You didnt have to tell her im in the hospital its not like im dying" Micah groaned.

King glared at him."No you only drunk so much liquor that you got alcohol poisoning" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah micah that was really stupid and irresponsible. What if  something would've happened to you? Kaylee wouldnt have a daddy anymore" Armani said.

Micah sucked his teeth and covered his eyes."If all your gonna do is lecture me then all of you can leave" he said.

"No you need to hear the truth Micah. that was the dumbest thing you ever did" King said angrily.

"Dont you think i know that! i know what i did was stupid but i wasnt thinking clearly. All i could think about was...." he trailed off.

I could tell he was trying to hold back tears."Micah" King said softly.

"Just get the fuck out i want to be alone" he said.

"Fine we'll come back later. i have to pick kaylee up from the babysitter anyway. Lets go everyone micah needs his rest"King said.

Every one slowly followed king out of the room." You too Aaron. Get out" Micah said.

I sigh." Look when Anna touches down im gonna tell her to come straight to the hospital to see you. I know shes  the one person you do want to see" i said.

Micah remained silent. I took the hint and left the room.

.....................................................

Micah's pov

8pm...

Anna- what room are you in?

Me- 204