Part 53

Colson's pov

"I cant believe you and Anna are still broken up" Rook said

i sigh."Yeah but shit happens" i said shrugging my shoulders. on the inside i was stressed the fuck out.

Breaking up with Anna was the worse mistake i ever made,I was missing her like crazy. A few weeks after our break up i tried to reach out to her but she changed her phone number.

when i went to the apartment i found out she had moved out so i didnt know where she was now. she could've left L.A. for all i know.

"You know you care" Rook said.

"Yo on some real shit i dont want to talk about this anymore" i said getting angry.

"Well damn ok grumpy ass" he said. i didnt mean to snap at him but talking about me and Anna's relationship had me in my feelings.

I shouldve handled things better between us. I kept picturing her face when i told her it was over. Im tortured by it every day.

"I need a blunt before i go on stage" i said grabbing a bag of weed out my pocket.

................................................

"Am i out of my head?""Am i out of my mind?""If you only knew the bad things I like""Don't think that I can explain it""What can I say, it's complicated"

"Am i out of my mind?"
"If you only knew the bad things I like"
"Don't think that I can explain it"
"What can I say, it's complicated"

"Nothing's that bad"
"If it feels good"
"So you come back"
"Like I knew you would"
"And we're both wild"
"And the night's young"
"And you're my drug"
"Breathe you in 'til my face numb"

The crowd went wild as i rapped the lyrics to my song. I felt like i was on autopilot, ive performed  this song so much that i could sing it in my sleep.

As the performance went on i noticed Camilla getting a little too touchy feely. I know she was trying to sell the song but i was starting to feel uncomfortable. The only woman i let touch on me was Anna.