Part 4

Micah's pov

The next day

"ok guys look over here

"ok guys look over here. thats it" i said snapping a few pictures.

i was currently at work doing what i love. i was a up and coming photographer who was making a name for myself.

i was well known for working with Victoria secret models. any magazines or posters you saw with them in it i did it.

"ok and thats a rap" i said fiddling with my camera.

"finally im starving. micah baby you should join me for lunch" a model said.

i looked up to see Rachel smiling at me. i always kind of knew since i started this job that rachel had a thing for me but i always brushed it off.

dont get me wrong shes a very attractive women but i only had eyes for anna.

"i cant im picking anna up from school" i told her. even though anna didnt know that, after that asshole aaron sent her that text last night i decided to do a little pop up on the both of them.

Rachel pouted and rolled her eyes." so your still with that little highschool girl. shes not on your level micah, you need someone more mature and experienced " she said.

i politely smile." no offense but i didnt ask for your input. now if you'll excuse me i have to go" i say.

.........................................

Anna's pov

"im happy you agreed to go to lunch with me" aaron said

"of course your still my best friend" i said happily.

Aaron smiled." im glad. anyway i called you here so we could talk about prom. since we're part of the prom committee its our job to pick a theme and get everything situated" he said.

i smile as i think about prom. the one night every girls dream comes true." yeah i know. i have a few ideas actually" i say.

"lets hear them" aaron says.

as i open my mouth to speak a angry laugh cuts me off. " isnt this cute" i look up to see micah standing over me.

shit... i could literally feel my heart pounding in my chest. "babe what are you doing here?" i say nervously.

"well i was coming to pick you up from school but you werent there. so i figured you had to be with this dick head since he did text you last night" he said.

" wait you went through my phone?!" i say in disbelief.

micah ignores me and turns his gaze to aaron. " your really hard of hearing i see" he said to aaron.

" look dude me and anna are just friends" aaron said.

out of nowhere micah violently grabs Aaron's neck." micah stop it!" i yell jumping up.

"get the hell off me!" aaron grunts gripping micahs arm.

"nah this seems like the only thing that you fucking understand. stay the fuck away from my girl" micah says threateningly.

"shes not your property. you cant control who she talks too. besides what are you so worried about, scared im a better man for her than you" aaron says.

and thats when all hell broke loose. next thing i know micah's punching aaron  and aaron's punching him back.

"stop it!" i yell at them, but my plea falls on deaf ears.

"fucking bastard stay away from her!" micah screams as he repeatedly punches aaron in the face.

i can see aaron's face becoming more bloodier and bruised by the second. i have to do something.

i run over to where their fighting and grab micahs arm. " micah stop your gonna kill him" i yell.

"get the fuck off me anna!" he screams. before i can react micah back hands me causing me to fall.

i hold my face as it throbs in pain. "what the fuck you asshole you hit anna! your a fucking monster" aaron screams tackling micah.

i sit there in a daze as i continue to watch them fight. finally after what seemed like forever a few people broke up the fight. but the damage had already been done.

Micah had cuts and bruises on his face and aaron was bleeding from his nose to his mouth.

"get the fuck off me!" micah screams as security carries him out.

this is so fucking embarrassing. i cant believe micah came and showed his ass in front of all these people.

"anna are you ok?" aaron asked helping me up.

" i should be asking you that" i say touching his face. he winces at my touch.

"we should get you to the hospital"i say.

"what about your boyfriend?" he asked.

" i dont know... i just dont know" i say busting into tears.

aaron hugs me tightly as cry into his chest.

.........................................

after taking aaron to the hospital to get fixed up i go straight home. for the past hour micah has been blowing my phone up with angry text and sorry texts.

im really starting to think hes bipolar. after rejecting his call for the millionth time i turn my phone off for the rest of the night

when i walk in the house i see my mom coming down the stairs." hey sweetie... wait what happened to your face" she said worriedly.

i sigh, my mother loved micah so i knew if i told my mom the truth she would want to beat micahs ass and she would never look at him the same.

"i was in gym class and got smacked with a ball" i lie.

my mom looks at me like she's hesitant to believe me. " you gotta be more careful anna. why dont you go shower, the hot water will help soothe your face" she says.

"ok i will" i say walking past her.

..................................

as i sit in the tub with water running down my face i think about the situation that just occured.

i always new micah had some anger issues but this was way over the top. the look in his eyes as he fought aaron was demonic.

and to make matters worse he hit me. even though im sure it wasnt on purpose i still cant condone that type of behavior.

right now everything was still too fresh so i would give it a few days before i spoke to micah. because right now i could care less about what he had to say.

Vote and comment