Part 23

Aaron's pov

Where the hell does anna think she going?! i thought

Where the hell does anna think she going?! i thought. i was currently on instagram scrolling through my feed when i came across a picture of anna.

She was dressed like she was going to the club. i knew i had no say over what she did or wore but i still felt a wave of jealousy come over me.

"Daddy can i have a milkshake? " raylin said breaking me out of my thoughts.

" you have to eat dinner first munchkin" i told her.

Raylin pouted." but im not hungry" she whined.

"how about you have your milk shake with your food" i suggested.

"Okay daddy. can i have tacos!" she said.

i chuckle. raylin was obsessed with tacos, she barely ate anything else." sure, go tell grandma to get dinner started ill be right there " i said.

Raylin said ok and ran off. i took one last look at anna's picture before locking my phone.

.......................................

"what kind of milkshake you want? " i said to raylin.

"i want chocolate and vanilla" she said.

"No more cookies raylin, your gonna spoil your appetite" my mother said.

Raylin pouted." but grandma i love cookies" she whined.

"i dont care young lady, you need to wait for dinner " she said.

Raylin pouted as she pushed the cookies to the side." mom its not a big deal. she can have a few more cookies" i said.

My mother lookd at me in disbelief." no she cant all that junk food before dinner is not good. you let that child eat whatever she wants" she said.

"you sound like anna" i said.

"well maybe anna is right. you spoil that girl too much. thats why she whines about everything " mom said.

"Mom its not that serious. its a few cookies " i said getting annoyed. you wouldve thought raylin was a bad kid the way anna and my mom acted.

" i dont care i said no more cookies and thats the end of it. raylin go wash your hands for dinner" mom said.

"ok grandma" raylin said.

"No offense mom but raylin is My kid and i dont appreciate you stripping away my authority" i told her.

"oh please what authority? you spoil raylin too much. at first i thought it was cute but now im starting to see anna's side of things. you need to be a little more strict with raylin " mom said.

"im not gonna punish my daughter for being a kid. she's not a bad kid" i tell her.

"i never said she was but she does whine and cry when she doesnt get what she wants" she points out.