Part 36

Micah's pov

As soon as  i landed in L.A. i called anna, after a few rings her phone went to voicemail.

I sigh as i hang  up, i guess she was still mad.

I needed to fix things between us when i got back, i shouldn't have reacted the way i did.

After claiming my bag from baggage claim i hail a cab and head to a hotel. Along the way i text lacy telling her to meet me at the hotel.

One hour later...

After checking in to a hotel , i dropped my stuff off and went to the lobby for a drink.

When i got downstairs saw lacy standing in the lobby and she was arguing with some one.

"I swear Derek if you ruin this for me ill never forgive you" lacy said.

The guy named derek shook his head." im not leaving until you tell micah the truth. i wont let you pin my child on some body else" he said.

I froze, did he just say his baby?" its not up to you, i want me and my child to have a comfy lifestyle and micah can provide that" she said.

I cant believe what im hearing. My sister was right, lacy was playing me.I feel like such a fool.

"Im not letting you get away with this" derek said.

"Ugh your so annoying, how did you even find me?!" lacy said.

"Your parents told me where you were, just like me they want you to stop this bullshit" derek said.

"Im not stopping, micah will be the father of this child and thats that" she said.

"You snake bitch" i shout.

Lacy turns in my direction looking startled." Micah? i didnt know you checked in already " she said  nervously.

"I heard everything, i cant believe you were gonna pin a baby on me" i said angrily.

"Micah let me explain" lacy pleaded.

"There's nothing to fucking explain you were gonna use me as a meal ticket " i said.

"Its not like that, micah i love you and i wanna be with you" lacy cried.

"cut the bullshit!" i yell, a few people start to stare.

I was becoming more angry by the minute. I needed to get out of here before i did something i would regret.

"Stay away from me" i threatened.

I quickly turn around and storm off.

...........................................................

Anna's pov

Klay❤- i had a really good time tonight😊

i grin as i read the message.

Me- me too, we should hang out again real soon

Klay❤- Well i have some free time this week, just let me know when your available

Me- i will, i just have to make sure i have some one to watch my daughter

Klay❤- you have a daughter?

Me- yeah shes turning 4 soon. is that a problem?

Klay❤- not at all, i love kids😆

Me- well thats good, because my daughter comes first before anything

Klay❤- of course thats how its suppose to be, just let me know when your available