Part 42

Micah's pov

Me - How's kaylee?

Me - How's kaylee?

Armani😘💁-  Shes fine, like i told you a hour ago🙄

Me- lol so what? im allowed to check on my daughter as many times as i want😝

Armani😘💁- 🙄🙄 yea yea, you need to get a life outside of your daughter lol stop sweating  my niece so much

Me- 🙄🙄😈 ill sweat her as much as i want. Thats my baby girl😘😘

Armani😘💁-  w.e  see you when you  get off of work

I crack a smile as i read over me and Armani's conversation. Yes i was completely obsessed with my baby girl kaylee, she was my whole world.

"Micah they need you back on set" my assistant said.

"Ok" i place my phone in my pocket and grab my camera.

......................................

After wrapping up four photoshoots back to back it was time to head home.

"Where's kaylee?" i said walking through the door.

Armani rolled her eyes." shes in her room sleeping. i just put her down, she should be out for a few hours" she said.

"Aww i wanted to play with my honey bun" i pouted.

Armani laughed." you'll have plenty of time tomorrow. I have to go now, i have to start packing for my flight" she said.

"Where are you going?" i questioned.

" I'm flying out to see Ben's family for the holidays, his mom invited me" she beamed.

"Aww thats great mani, its good to see you happy" i said.

"Thanks, i wish you could be happy too. Dont you think its time you started dating  again" she said.

I smirk." i am seeing  someone,  ive just been keeping it to myself" i told her.

Armani grinned." oh my god! who is she and when can i meet her" she gushed.

I chuckle." take it easy, we arent official  yet. we're taking things slow seeing how things go" i explain.

"Are you holding back because of kaylee or anna?" Armani Asked.

I sigh." Both, i dont want to bring someone new around kaylee until im sure i can trust them. and as much as i hate to admit it a small part of me is still in love with anna. i dont know why i still feel anything for her after everything she did" i said.

"Because you two share a history. It's hard to get over your first love believe me i know" she said.

I knew she was talking about kc." Do you ever think about going back to him?" i ask.