Part 38

Micah's pov

Micah's pov

9 month's later...

Alot of things have changed over these past few months. Anna gave birth to my beautiful baby girl named Kaylee and she looked just like anna but she had my eyes.

So far being a parent has been the best part of my life, but i couldnt say the same for anna though. Since Kaylee's been born anna hasnt been that involved, she was too busy chasing behind her rapper boyfriend Mgk.

Thats right she was no longer dating klay, Armani had told me that a month into their relationship she had cheated on him with her current boyfriend. I didnt really like klay but nobody deserves to be cheated on.

Ontop of all that Raylin was now living with aaron. Turns out anna was neglecting her other  daughter as well.

She  was so busy being up her boyfriend's asshole that she started spending less time with her. It got so bad that raylin would cry to her  grandmother, claiming her mother didnt love her.  Everything,was just sad  right now.

" Anna! you promised you would be here, Kaylee's birthday is in a few days" i shouted into the phone.

"Im still coming ill just be a little late" Anna said.

" Why dont you for once try to be here on time. This will be our daughter's first birthday, plus raylin will be here also. dont you want to see them" i said.

"Of course i do, look ill try my best. i have to go kiss kaylee for me" she said.

Before i could protest she hung up. "Ugh! i cant stand that girl!" i scream.

"Micah is everything ok?" i looked up to see my dad holding a sleepy Kaylee.

"No its not, why did i have to have a baby with that dumb bitch" i said angrily.

" dont curse in front of kaylee and second what happened?" he asked.

I take a deep breath before answering.
" i called anna to see if she was still coming to Kaylee's birthday party and she said shes gonna be a little late. like seriously who says that? im starting to really think she doesnt care about kaylee or raylin" i said becoming angry again.

"Of course she cares about them, anna is just young and naive right now. she needs to find her way in life " dad said.

" i dont want to hear that dad, im young too but you dont see me neglecting my duties as a father. The bottom line is she's becoming a bad mother and honestly if things continue this way im taking her ass to court and getting full custody" i said.

without another word i grab kaylee out his arms and walk out.

......................................

Anna's pov

"Babe whats wrong?" colson asked. (Colson is mgk)

i sigh." its nothing i just had a fight with my mom" i lied. i Havent told colson that i have two  kids not because i want to hide them its just i dont know how he'll react.

"I hope everything is all right" he said.

"It will be, babe do you mind if i fly home for a few days?" i asked.

"Not at all, i know you probably miss your family. so go ahead me and casi will miss you" he said. Casi was his six year old daughter and i adored her.

Whenever colson brought her to visit him i would take care of her like she
was my own. i guess in a way it helped me ease my guilt  about my own daughters.

"Thanks babe, imma go pack my stuff and book a flight"

..................................

Aaron's pov

Micah- i spoke to anna again, she gave her usual bullshit excuse

Me- im not surprised, hopefully she shows up to the party on time. raylin is excited to see her

Micah- yeah me too, but dont get her hopes up too much. we both know how anna is

Sadly micah was right, anna has been nothing but a disappointment lately. She's been ignoring her duties as a mother and ive been trying to give her the benefitof the doubt but she makes it hard.

When i told raylin her mom would be in town this weekend she jumped for joy. I knew raylin missed her mom terribly but i told her not too get disappointed if anna doesnt show.

Raylin has been disappointed by anna so many times its amazing raylin still has hope.

Its truly sad that i have to tell my 4 year old not to get her hopes up about seeing her mother.

"Daddy mommy is still coming right?" raylin said walking in the room.

"Yes thats what she said but remember what i said dont be sad if she doesnt make it. mommy is a busy person so sometines she forgets things " i told her.

"I know but maybe she wont be busy this time" she said in a hopeful tone.

It broke my heart to see my daughter like this, no matter what i had to do Every thing in my power to protect her from her mother's disappointment.

Even though me and micah had our differences we put them aside once Kaylee was born and we saw anna was slacking. We've been cordial keeping in contact for the sake of our kids, they were sisters and we wanted them to have a bond.

Me and micah might not see eye to eye all the time but we agree on one thing. That no matter what we will protect raylin and kaylee from anything, including their mother.

Vote and comment

Filler chapter

Tell me what you guys think😉