Part 5

Anna's pov

over the next few days ive kept myself busy so i wouldnt have to think about micah

"so ive thought of a theme for prom" i told Aaron. it was currently lunch time and we decided to stay in the cafeteria this time just in case micah decided to pop up again.

"what is it?" he asked eating some fries.

"it should be a ball theme like from that cinderella movie " i gushed.

"that sounds pretty cool actually. all the girls can wear ball gowns and all the guys can dress up like princes. kind of like a costume party" he said.

"yup. so what do you think?" i ask.

" im in we just have to run it by the principal and the teachers " he said.

"ok. well text me all the details and let me know what they say. i gotta get going im meeting up with someone" i say standing up.

aaron pouts." its not fair you have a short schedule. you honor roll kids get all the fun" he teased.

i roll my eyes and laugh." you could be on honor roll too. if you would stop being so lazy" i say.

"nah im perfectly fine with my b average" he says.

i chuckle and shake my head." whatever see you later"

.......................................

"hey anna" armani said giving me a hug.

" hey. whats up?" i say.

she gives me a knowing look." what happened between you and my brother" she said.

i suck my teeth and roll my eyes. i shouldve known that was the real reason armani wanted to hang out.

"he hasnt told you?" i ask.

"nope and he hasnt been by the house either. i tried calling him but he just sounds so pissed off so i gave up" she explained.

probably didnt want armani or his dad seeing his face and asking questions i thought.

" look armani no offense but its none of your business what happened between me and your brother" i say politely.

"i know its just i hate seeing my brother angry" she said.

damn she was giving me that sad puppy face that i couldnt resist. " ill speak to him tonight if itll make you feel better" i say.

Armani grins and hugs me tightly." thanks anna. thats why your my favorite sister " she says.

i roll my eyes playfully." yeah yeah"

(Later on that night)

i cant believe im doing this. after my little talk with armani i went home changed clothes and told micah to meet up with me. i was in no way over what happened but i at least was in a place where i would listen to him.

"hey " a voice mumbled. i look up to see micah looking at me. damn why did he have to be this fine. he had all black on with all black roshes.

"hey... take a seat" i say gesturing to the booth i was  sitting in.

he slides in across from me and places his hands on the table. "ive been calling you" he says.

i sigh." i know, i havent been in the mood to talk to you. especially after what you pulled" i say honestly.

micah gave me a blank stare like he didnt care about what i was saying." oh okay... is this the part where you expect an apology" he says dryly.

was he serious right now? " uh yes what you did to aaron was uncalled for. you really messed his face up. not mention you hit me in my face" i say angrily.

micah rolled his eyes and examined his hands." he got what he deserved. he needed to be put in his place so thats  exactly what i did. plus nobody told you to get in the way, you know how i am when i get angry" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"whats up with this nonchalant attitude i thought you wanted to make up. youve been calling me nonstop trying to get me to forgive you" i say.

"yeah i was until i realized i have nothing to be sorry for. if anything you owe me an apology for not putting him in his place when i told you too" micah said.

who the hell did he think he was?! " excuse me but last time i checked you are not my parent. i dont have to listen to you just because your my boyfriend " i say angrily.

"man at this point im not even sure i want to be that" he mumbled.

i could feel my heart pounding in my chest at his words. " what does that mean? do you want to break up?" i ask.

micah sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair." look anna i just think we need a break. this bullshit is on going and im tired of being stressed over you and this asshole" he says.

" its only like this because  your insecure! you have no trust in me what so ever. maybe if you got some fucking confidence as my boyfriend we wouldnt be in this situation" i say raising my voice.

"if you feel that way maybe this break will be good for you. you dont have to deal with my insecure ass" he says amused.

"why are you being like this? your being a jerk for no reason " i say getting emotional.

"you made me this way. i try to be a good boyfriend but that doesnt seem to be enough so im done. for a little while at least " he said.

"just make sure if you fuck aaron to use protection who knows what that guy has"he adds with a laugh.

i can feel rage consume me as i stand up." your so fucking disrespectful! you know what fine lets take this stupid ass break. i dont want to be with someone who doesnt respect me. go to fucking hell micah!" i yell before storming off.

Vote and comment