Part 32

Micah's pov

Anna😜- can we meet up?

Me- sure

Anna😜- meet me at my house, we'll be alone

me- k

15 minutes later....

when i pulled up to anna's house i saw aaron leaving out. He didnt have raylin so im guessing he was there to drop her off.

I park my car and jump out. " Long time no see" aaron said with a smirk.

I roll my eyes." not long enough in my opinion" i said.

Aaron chuckled. " you seem to be in a good mood" i observe.

"Yeah im finally with the woman i love, life is great" he said.

I know this asshole is not talking about anna. she wouldnt stoop that low, would she?

Aaron mustve read my mind because he smirked." my anna is really an amazing person" he said.

"Your lying anna wouldnt date you, shes not that desperate " i said.

"Shes not desperate she just finally realized im the better man for her. i love her in a way you never could" he said.

I wanted to hit him so badly but instead i walk past him up to the house.

.................................

"why didnt you tell me?" i said.

Anna looked down at her hands. i grab her chin and gently lift her head. " Tell me" i say softly.

"Because i didnt want any drama" she admits

I let her chin go and step back." how could you date him? its bad enough you had a baby with him, but now your together. are you trying to hurt me?" i said.

Anna sighed." Micah im not doing this to hurt you. you need to focus on your relationship with lacy. shes having your child i dont want to come between that " she said.

"You wont, im gonna tell lacy i just want to co parent. i dont want to lead her on and have her thinking we have something when we really dont" i said.

"Dont break up with her for me" anna said.

"But i love you" i said.

I could tell she was feeling conflicted." micah please dont make this hard for me" she said.

I moved closer so there was no space between us. "Have you slept with him?" i asked.

She looked at me in surprise." what? why would you ask me that?" she said.

"Its a question just answer" i said.

"Have you slept with her since you found out she was pregnant " she shot back.

"no i havent, i wouldnt do that to you" i said.

Anna sighed." i havent slept with Aaron" she admits.

Relief washes over me, thank god shes not that savage." good to know, the way he was acting i wouldve thought you were throwing it in a circle for him" i tell her.

Anna rolls her eyes." shut up, im taking my time" she says.

"I dont know why we both know that isn't gonna work. Me and you are meant to be together. We're just that couple" i tell her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

" like my mom and dad, they always broke up repeatedly. but in the end no matter what they always ended up back together " i explain.

"mica- we're meant to be " i said cutting her off.

A small smile appears on her face." Shut up" she said.

I smile as i grab her waist." Your so beautiful " i whisper.

Anna blushes." Micah we cant " she mumbles.

I could tell by her body language she was getting turned on. i smirk." Yes we can, all you have to say is yes" i whisper into her ear.

She shivers in response. I move her forward until we both fall on the bed. I kiss her lips gently as i gaze into her eyes.This woman really had my heart.

" micah we're not having sex" she says sternly.

I groan." fine can we at least cuddle" i pout.

Anna laughs." sure come on" she said.

As the night went on me and anna talked about any and everything.

....................................................

Anna's pov

The next morning

After my heart to heart with micah i knew i had to break up with aaron.
i just didnt know how i was gonna do it.

"Do you want me to be there?" micah asked.

" no that will only cause a fight" i said.

" i dont know, i dont feel comfortable leaving you alone with him. that guy has proven to be unstable " micah said.

"I know but aaron wont hurt me, he's not like that" i told him.

"if your sure, but if anything goes wrong call me" micah said.

"Trust me everything will be fine"

.............................................

"Hey babe whats up" aaron said happily.

I sigh." we have to talk... this thing between us isnt working" i said.

Aarons smile slowly turned into a frown." why? did i do something wrong " he said.

" no, im just not in love with you. i tried my hardest to love you but i just cant. we're just not meant for each other" i explain.

Aaron remained silent as he tightened his fist. "Your going back to micah arent you?" he said calmly.

"Aaron i- my dad was right about you. all females are the same and they need to be put in their place" he said cutting me off.

"Your dad is a control freak who thinks woman are beneath him" i said.

" No he just knows women are conniving bitches" he spat.

"im just gonna leave, i can see your upset so ill leave you alone " i said preparing to leave.

"i cant live without you" he said sadly.

I sigh." Aaron youll be fine without me" i tell him.

Aaron remains silent as i make my way out the house.

.........................................

Aaron's pov

as i stare down at the bottle of pills in my hand i go over the conversation between me and anna.

"Im not in love with you". those words ring in my ears.

I unscrew the top on the bottle and pour a few pills into my hand.

"I just want the pain to end" i mumble.

Without a second thought i swallow all the pills in my hand in one gulp.
For a few minutes i dont feel anything but then i start to feel drowsy.

Everything seems to slow down. I faintly hear some one calling my name but i ignore it as i wait for death to come.

A few seconds later a blurred figure appears over me." Oh my god! aaron what have you done!" they shout.

"Aiden call an ambulance!" the voice yells.

i want to scream at them to leave me be but i cant find my voice.

"Aaron dont worry you'll be ok"

"All i wanna do is die"

Vote and comment

Tell me what you guys think🤔

Wicked: All Grown up (#Watty's2017)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें