Part 16

King's pov

One week later...

It was sunday morning and me and armani were quietly eating breakfast. this was something we always did on sundays since we didnt spend much time together.

"have you spoken to micah?" armani asked.

i sigh as i place my fork down." not really every time i try to reach out he pushes me away. your brother's really stubborn" i said. unfortunately he got that from me.

"i could talk to him for you if you want" she offered.

i smile and shake my head." thats sweet of you mani but your brother wont listen. this is just something i have to do on my own" i tell her.

Armani frowned." but its not fair, i hate when you guys dont get along " she said sadly.

"me and your brother's relationship has always been rocky armani. he still blames me for alot of things that happened" i explained.

" you mean like mom?" she asked.

a sharp pain went through my chest. it was always hard for me to talk about angel.

"yeah like your mom" i mumbled.

"micah talks about her all the time. i wish i couldve known her better" she said.

"trust me she wanted nothing more than to watch you and your brother grow up" i tell her.

Armani smiled, she had the same smile as angel. " yeah it wouldve been nice to have someone to talk to about my guy problems. i guess i can talk to grandma about them  " she said.

"your having guy problems?" i ask.

"sort of, but i doubt you wanna hear about it" she said waving me off.

"nonsense im the best person to talk to about this. im a guy so i know everything a guy is thinking " i said.

"well you see... me and kc have been sneaking around behind micah's back for some time now and im sick of it. im ready to make our relationship public but all he keeps saying is its not the right time. do you think i should just end things?" she said.

i let out a deep breath." no i dont think you should end things. i can see how much kc cares for you hes just scared of ruining his friendship with micah. micah is his best friend so he doesnt want him to feel betrayed or anything " i explain.

Armani rolled her eyes." i know its just frustrating. micah is just gonna have to accept it. i dont want to ruin their friendship but at the same time this secret is ruining my relationship" she whined.

" i know baby girl i know"

........................................

Micah's pov

it had been a few weeks since my break up and i was doing fairly ok. of course i missed anna like crazy but i wasnt ready to forgive her just yet.

After fighting with my self i decided i would talk to her but only when i was ready.

"Whats on your mind bro?" kc said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Anna, i cant get her out of my head" i told him.

"thats normal you love her so of course your gonna be thinking about her" kc said.

"yeah i know, i just cant believe she cheated on me. i thought i could trust her" i tell him.

" i wanna say people make mistakes but i dont think you wanna hear that. but i do think you should talk to her" kc said.

"im just nervous about what she'll say, anna knows i have trust issues" i explain.