Part 43

Anna's pov

Me- babe🙁

Me- babe🙁

Colson read my message but didn't reply. This whole situation was frustrating, i hate feeling helpless.

All of a sudden a wave of nausea hits me. I run to the bathroom as i feel the vomit rushing up. i make it just in time.

"What the hell?" i said to myself.

After flushing this morning's breakfast i remain on the floor deep in thought.

Me and colson have been having sex alot recently. There's a possibility i might be pregnant... again. The thought of colson's child growing inside me made me feel warm inside.

If i truly was pregnant this baby could be the key to colson taking me back.

.....................................

Colson's pov

"Nothing's that bad""If it feels good""So you come back"       "Like I knew you would"                    "i only wanna do bad things to you"

"If it feels good"
"So you come back"
       "Like I knew you would"                    "i only wanna do bad things to you"

Today was day one of shooting my music video for my new song "Bad things" and everything was running smoothly.

This video was just the distraction i needed, I was so focused on working i barely had time to think about anna.

She had text me earlier but i just left her on read. I wanted to text her back so badly but i resisted, i cant let her think everything she did was no big deal.

"There you go zoning off again" Camille said.

"sorry just got alot on my mind" i said.

"Like?" she pressed.

"Just relationship problems" i said.