Part 7

Micah's pov

Two days later

"stop calling me" i whispered to myself

"stop calling me" i whispered to myself. armani and my grandparents have been calling my phone since i had that argument with my dad.

ive been avoiding them, not wanting to hear a lecture about disrespecting my dad.

what i said was all true, it was his fault mom died. if he hadnt messed around with that holly bitch she wouldve never killed mom. and my mom would be here with me, telling me right from wrong.

a wave of sadness washes over me as i realize ill never have that close motherly bond... ever.

a knock at my door brings me out of my depressing thoughts. " yo bro you okay? youve been locked up in your room for two days now" kc said worriedly.

"yeah just some family drama" i tell him.

" well im here if you wanna talk" kc says.

just then my phone dings letting me know i have a text." thanks bro" i say turning my attention to my phone.

Rachel😐💣- " micah baby just wanted to let you know we have to fly to vegas for a shoot. boss said to let you know.. hopefully this weekend will help you loosen up😉 p.s you can bring a guest if you want it read.

To rachel😐💣- thanks for the info🖒 i hit send and place my phone down.

this is one of the many reasons i love my job. we had awesome perks like traveling to different places with all expenses paid.

hopefully this weekend trip will help me relieve some stress

kc!" i yell. a few minutes later he appears at my door.

"whats up?" he asked.

"ever been to vegas?"

.................................

Anna's pov

"you have reached the voicemail of

"you have reached the voicemail of..." i sigh as i hang the phone up. its been a few days since micah said he wanted a break and i was absolutely miserable.

its bad enough hes taking this break but to ignore me completely and reject my calls is just hurtful.

"why the pouty face?" aaron asked. me and aaron have been spending alot of time together mostly because weve been working hard on prom.

"its nothing" i mumble.

"boyfriend troubles?" he says in a knowing tone.

i roll my eyes and remain silent." we dont have to talk about it if you dont want to" he says softly.

i sigh." me and micah are taking a break and i hate it " i say.

" why are you taking a break?" he asked.

" because of you, micah thinks me and you have something going on" i say bluntly.

Aaron gives me a look i can't describe." is that so?" he says.

"yeah, i keep telling him were just friends but he wont listen" i say.

aaron places his hand on my thigh. " what if i told you he wasnt completely wrong " he said quietly.

my heart begins to race, oh god is this really happening? " aaron dont be silly" i said brushing him off.

Aaron grabs my face forcing me to look at him." im not being silly anna. i have feelings for you"

.......................................

Micah's pov

Later that night....

" a few more shots and were done " i said.

"finally, im freaking starving" rachel said giving me a look.

i roll my eyes as i focus on my camera.

"bro i think that chick has a thing for you" kc whispered in my ear.

"i know but she knows i have a girl" i told him.

"i thought you and anna were broken up" he says.

i shook my head." nah just taking a break, if im being honest i really miss her. this time spent away from her has made me realize one person is not worth my whole relationship" i say.

after that whole situation with my dad it made me realize how much i needed anna. she was the only person i ever opened up to about my family problems.

" you two are so annoying" kc said. i smile and punch his shoulder.

" you'll understand when you fall in love one day"

........................................

as music blared through the club speakers i sat staring at my phone. i was thinking about what to text anna.

To anna❤🔫- hey.... just checking on you. i really miss you and you were right this break is stupid. when i get back from work i want us to sit down and talk i hit send and place my phone in my pocket.

hopefully anna will agree and i can finally get my baby back.

.....................................

Anna's pov

" what did i just do?!" i say in a horrified tone.

i felt light kissing on my shoulder." you did what you felt" aaron said.

i hold my sheet up to my chest and climb out of bed." aaron you need to go right now" i say.

aaron leans against my headboard and glares at me." why? are you ashamed of what we just did" he says angrily.

" of course i am! i just cheated on my boyfriend " i said.

"hes not your boyfriend, you said yall were broken up" he said.

" i said we were taking a break but clearly that was a mistake. the first chance you got you seduced me" i said.

Aaron looked at me like i was crazy." are you fucking kidding me right now. i seduced you?! if i remember correctly you wanted it just as badly as i did" he said.

i look away from his intense gaze. deep down apart of me knows this, but i refuse to acknowledge it. i love micah.

"please... just leave aaron" i say quietly.

aaron stares at me for a few more minutes before climbing out of bed. i watch him silently as he gets dress.

fully clothed aaron walks to my door and stops." dont think you can just erase this anna. i dont care what you say we shared something special" he says.

i turn my back to him and stare out the window. i hear a sigh followed by a door being closed.

"shit" i whisper. just then my phone lights up, i pick it up and see a text from micah.

Micah😍😘- hey.... just checking on you. i really miss you and you were right this break is stupid. when i get back from work i want us to sit down and talk it read.

what the hell am i gonna do?!

Filler chapter

Vote and comment