Part 46

Colson's pov

"Yo camille you gotta go my girl isnt comfortable with you being here" i said

Camille frowned." Well ok see you later i guess" she said walking off.

I felt like the ultimate asshole watching her leave. All because anna wanna act like a little ass girl.

After kicking Camille out i shut down the whole cook out making everybody leave as well. My good mood was ruined.

After watching every body leave i went to check on the girls. i found them sprawled out on the floor sleeping. At least some one had fun today.

"Babe" a voice said quietly. i roll my eyes as i turn around to face anna.

"Oh now im babe again. let me guess your dumb ass didnt find anything in the phone did you?" i said.

She avoided my gaze." thats what i thought, you lucky its late and you got your daughters with you because im ready to kick your ass out my house" i said angrily.

"Babe im sorry" she said.

"Your always sorry about something. its getting real annoying anna, you need to decide soon whether you can trust me or not because im getting tired of having to prove myself to you. if we dont have trust we dont have anything" i said.

She remained silent." you can take my bad ill take the couch" i said walking past her.

......................................

After cleaning up my house i tuvked the girls into bed and jumped in the shower.

As the hot water ran down my body i kept replaying me and anna's arguement in my head.

Why was she so insecure? I do every thing in my power to prove to her that i love only her. I brought her own apartment, a car, pocket money what ever she needs and wants i make it happen.

I know money and material things arent every thing so i try to give her as much attention and time as i can.

I was so deep in my thoughts that i didnt hear the bathroom door opening and closing.

I felt a pair of arms wrap  around me.  i turned around to see anna staring up at me.

She puts her hand on my face softly caressing it. This woman didnt know the pull she had over me.

"Im so stupid, i keep messing things up with you" she said sadly.

"You have to trust me anna or this relationship won't work" i said.

Instead of replying she started placing kisses down my chest. I wanted to protest but it was feeling too damn good.

Before i could ask what she was doing she shoved all of me into her mouth. i groaned in pleasure as she began to deeo throat me.