Part 47

Micah's pov

A few days later

A few days later...

I smiled as i replied back to Anna's text. we've been texting back and forth for a few days now and if i was being honest i was enjoying it.

I spent so much time mad and angry at her that i forgot how it felt to have a normal conversation with her.

"Why you grinning so hard?" Gracie questioned.

"Oh its nothing, just something that anna  said" i said casually.

"You two have been talking alot recently" Gracie said.

"Yeah i guess. Just trying to mend our bond for our kids" i said.

Gracie crossed her arms." Are you sure thats all it is?" she said.

I looked at her." Are you trying to imply something?" i said.

"I just think your being a little too friendly with her thats all" she said.

"Grace shes my daughter's mother. i have to communicate with her" i said.

"I understand that but all the extra texting back and forth and making jokes is a little innappropiate" She said.

"Its harmless, im trying to keep  things cordial. your being overdramatic about this. there's nothing going on between me and anna. if i really had something to hide i wouldn't be texting her right in your face" i explain.

"I would rather you didn't text her when your with me. Your suppose to be spending time with me not laughing it up with your baby momma. if it has nothing to do with kaylee you should have nothing to talk about" she said.

I sigh." fine gracie i won't text her around  you. happy? " i said feeling annoyed.

"Are you really catching an attitude right now?" she said.

I roll my eyes." no im just annoyed that your acting like this. I find insecurity a turn off just so you know" i said.

"Its not about being insecure its about having respect for our relationship" She said.

"I already said i wouldnt text her when im with you unless its something with kaylee. what else do you want from me?" i said.

"Let me see your phone" she said.

I look at her like she's crazy." you must be out of your mind if you think you getting my phone" i chuckled.

"why cant i see it? got something in there you dont want me to see" She accused.

I laugh." no i have nothing to hide. I just think thats an invasion of privacy. and last time i checked you dont pay my phone bill nor did you buy my phone, so there for you have no right to see it. Your just showing me you have no trust in me" i said.