Part 13

Micah's pov

Flashback

Micah (age 3)

"mommy why do you and daddy fight so much" i asked.

My mother gave me a sad smile." its complicated sweetie" she said rubbing my head.

"love is complicated. it can be good and bad " she added. back then my 3 year old self didnt understand what she meant...

"Micah are you okay your mumbling in your sleep" a voice said.

i opened my eyes to see rachel leaning over me. i groan before sitting up forcing her to move.

"yeah im good... what time is it? " i ask rubbing my eyes.

"its 8 in the morning" she tells me.

"and your still here?" i said rudely.

"dont be that way baby. After last night i figured you would want another round" she said biting her lip.

After that crazy shit went down with anna last night i hit up rachel and we came back to my place and had sex.

Apart of me felt guilty as i was doing it but then i thought about aaron doing the same thing to anna. and that was all the fuel i needed.

"nah you actually need to leave. my ex is coming over to pick up her things and she'll get pissed if she sees you here " i told her.

Rachel shrugged her shoulders." so what doesnt make a difference to me. but okay, text me later daddy" she said seductively.

After rachel leaves i begin the process of packing anna's shit. i never really noticed how much stuff she leaves here.

20 minutes later...

As i packed the last box there was a knock at my door. i took a deep breath and walked to the door.

Anna's pov

The door swung open revealing a shirtless micah. i couldnt help but to admire his abs and v line.

i also noticed... a damn hickey on his neck. I reach my hand out and jab him in the neck with my finger.

"what the hell is that?!" i say angrily.

Micah rolled his eyes." im sure youve seen a hickey before. im surprised aaron never gave you one" he said rudely.

Ignoring his comment i try to touch his neck again but this time he grabs my hand." keep your hands to yourself" he said pushing my hand away.

" we havent even been broken up for that long and you already got some bitch sucking on your neck" i said.

Micah scoffed and shook his head. " i think your the last person to be talking right now" he said.

"if you would just let me explain" i pleaded.

" theres nothing to explain. you slept with another guy, point blank period. im pretty sure you werent drunk or forced against your will so like i said theres nothing you can possibly say that will justify your actions. own that shit" he said.

I remained silent because i knew he was right.

" i put all your stuff in boxes. theres four of them so ill help you put them in the car" micah said turning around.

It hurt me so bad to see us this broken but what could i do. Micah hated me...

.................................

On the drive home i cried my heart out, i almost crashed a few times because my eyes were blurry with tears.

A half hour later i made it home in one piece. i left the stuff micah packed in my car not wanting to deal with it right now.

"hey honey. someone's here to see you" my mom said happily.

Before i can ask her who, aaron appears. As i look at his face all i can feel is anger.

"Get the fuck out my house!" i yell.

my mom looks at me in horror." anna what has gotten into you" she said.

i ignore her as i continue to glare at aaron." you caused enough damage, just leave me the hell alone" i said.

"anna please let me explain. i never meant for you to get hurt. im so sorry" aaron said.

"which part are you sorry for?! the part where i got embarrassed in front of the whole school or maybe the part where my dress got torn and ruined or maybe for ruining my relationship " i said raising my voice.

"wait what happened to you and micah" my mom said.

"Hes the reason me and micah broke up" i told her.

"he was bound to find out anyway anna" aaron said.

" no he wasn't! if you hadnt been in your feelings and feeling all jealous i would still have my boyfriend" i yell.

"Your better off without him. he was abusive and manipulative anna. you deserved to be treated so much better" aaron said.

"Abusive?! what the hell is he talking about anna" my mom said in shock.

"He wasnt abusive he was just a little aggressive thats all. but thats besides the point, you ruined my relationship and i will never forgive you" i said.

"Anna please dont do this " he said tearfully.

i walked to the door and opened it." get out my house and my life" i said coldly.

There was a few seconds of silence before aaron stormed out. i slam the door in frustration.

when i turned back around i saw my mom looking at me and she did not look happy.

"You have alot of explaining to do" she said.

Shit...

Vote and comment

Filler chapter