Part 52

Micah's pov

"Come to daddy" i said to my daughter

"Come to daddy" i said to my daughter. Kaylee was just starting to walk and i was a proud papa.

Kaylee giggled as she struggled to walk over to me. "If she takes after you she'll be walking in no time. you were walking around at that age" my dad said.

"She's a fast learner like her daddy. she'll get the hang of it" i said watching her.

"Im still kind of amazed your a dad now. it seems like just yesterday you were 3. time really does fly" Dad said.

"I know how you feel. i feel like kaylee was just born and now she's walking and talking" i said.

As i looked at my daughter i tried to find some features of me but i couldnt. I mean she had my smile but aside from that the only thing that really matched her to me was her eyes.

Everybody knows having blue grey  eyes is a strong gene in my family. My grandfather has them, my dad has them, i have them and now my daughter. the only one that didnt inherit them was Armani.

Just then my phone vibrated. Anna was trying to facetime me. After accepting her call i waited for the video to connect.

"Hey" i said when her face appeared on the screen.

She ran her fingers through her hair and gave me a wave." Where's kaylee?" she asked.

"Right here. hold on" i said.

i grabbed kaylee and sat her in my lap. "Ill give you guys a minute" dad whispered. i watched him leave out before turning my attention back to Anna.

"Mama!" Kaylee shouted.

Anna smiled." hi munchkin, mommy misses you" she said.

Kaylee just smiled." How is she?" Anna asked.

"She's doing good. she's learning how to walk now" i said.

"Already? she's growing up too fast" Anna said.

"I know our little girl is growing up. so what have you been up to?" i said looking down at kaylee.

"Work. Anyway im gonna try to fly over there some time next week to see her and raylin" She said. i didnt miss the cold standoffish tone she just gave me.

Its been like this ever since Raylin's birthday. When ever Anna talked to me it was short and to the point. she was no longer playful or sweet to me.

"Oh okay well just let me  know" i said.

"Okay i will. but i have to go. talk soon" She gave kaylee a little wave and hung up.

"Well damn she really gave you the cold shoulder " Dad said.

I sigh." i deserve it"

...........................................

I had promised gracie we would spend some time together so i was giving her this weekend. I told her to meet me at my father's house because i had to put Kaylee to bed before we left.

"Hey babe" i said kissing her lips.

"Hey" she mumbled. Something seemed to be bothering her.

"Whats wrong? why you look sad?" i questioned.

"Micah I've been keeping something from you and its killing me" she said.

Instead of responding right away i called for my dad." Whats up son?" dad said.

"Could you take kaylee me and gracie have to talk" i said.

Dad looked between us and nodded his head. he grabbed kaylee out my arms and left.

"Ok now tell me" i said. i was trying to remain calm i didnt want to go off on her unless i needed to.

"Micah just know i didnt do it out of spite" she said.

"Gracie just tell me" i said becoming impatient.

"I was pregnant " she said.

I was shocked." okay so why are you just now telling me this?" i said.

"Because im not pregnant anymore" she stated.

I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest." what happened? did you have a miscarriage?" i said.

She shook her head." no i got an abortion" she said.

I froze. Abortion? she killed my child?
"Micah please say something" she said.

"You killed my child" i said in a daze.

"You have to understand i wasn't ready to be a mom. im not ready for that responsibility" she said.

"SO YOU DONT EVEN TALK IT OVER WITH ME YOU JUST GO BEHIND MY BACK AND DO IT!" i scream.

"Micah please calm down" she said in fear.

"I WONT CALM THE FUCK DOWN! YOU KILLED MY CHILD AND DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW I WOULD FEEL ABOUT IT!" I screamed.

"Its my body micah! i did what was right for me" she said.

"You selfish bitch!" i wrapped my hands around her throat squeezing the life out of her.

She grabbed on my wrist trying to free herself." micah stop" she choked.

"WHY SHOULD I?! DID YOU STOP WHEN YOU THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MY CHILD!" i yelled in her face.

"Micah! stop your gonna kill her!" A voice shouted.

i felt a pair of arms trying to pry Me off of gracie." She killed my fucking child!" i said tearfully.

"son i understand your in pain but this isnt the way to do things" i realized the voice was my dad.

But i was too far gone to listen to him. all i could think about was hurting gracie the way she hurt our child.

My dad must've realized i wasnt gonna  stop because he grabbed me by the shoulders and swung me to the side. Gracie dropped to ground gasping for air.

I quickly jump back up and charge after her but my dad blocks my way." Get the fuck out my way! that bitch needs to pay!" i shout.

My dad struggles to hold me back." Micah stop it! get a hold of yourself! think about kaylee she doesnt need to hear all this!" dad yelled .

"Get out of my way!" i screamed.

After a few mintues of trying to get past him he punched me in my gut causing me to bend overin pain. he quickly grabbed me under my arms and put me in a head lock.

As i struggled to get out of his hold he kept talking to me." Micah you need to  calm down right now" he said calmly.

"No dad! no!" i cried. the more i resisted the more he restrained me.

"Micah please" Gracie cried.

"You need to leave" dad said.

Gracie looked down in shame. " Im sorry micah. i never meant to hurt you" she said standing up.

"Go to fucking hell! you bitch! i hope you fucking die!" i screamed.

I could tell my words hurt her but i didnt care she hurt me worst. She gave me one last look before running off.

As soon as she was gone my father let me go and i dropped to the ground in tears.

"She killed my child" i cried.

"Shh micah its gonna be ok" my dad said pulling me into a hug.

We both sat there sitting on the floor as i cried my heart out.

Vote and comment