Part 65

Colson's pov

"Anna calm down he can't hurt you now" i said

Anna was hysterical and in tears the whole ride back to my hotel room.
"He's gonna kill me Colson! i have to protect my kids" She cried.

"Im not gonna let him hurt your kids anna. just calm down, your gonna have a anxiety attack if you dont relax" i said.

Anna took a deep breath and wiped her face." there we go, when we get back to the hotel we'll figure out what to do. in the mean time you need to call micah and Aaron and tell them whats going on" i said.

...................................

Micah's pov

"Speak of the devil" i said looking at my phone, Anna was calling me

"Hello?" i said.

"Micah! where's Kaylee?!" Anna yelled.

"Whoa calm down. whats going on?" i said.

"Where is kaylee?!" she shouted.

"She's with my dad. Anna what the hell is going on?" i said.

"Where's raylin?!" she said.

"She's with her dad. Anna your starting to scare me what's going on?" i said.

"Its Antonio, he attacked me tonight. He was trying to kidnap me, colson saved me before anything could happen" she explained.

"Oh my god are you ok? where are you right now?!" i said.

"Im at Colson's hotel room" she said.

"Send me the address im on my way" i said.

.................................

"What are we going to do?" Anna asked.

"We need to send you and the kids away" i said.

"Are you crazy?! that'll just make Anna a easy target" Colson said.

"That's why we'll all go. To the kids it'll be a vacation but to us its a chance to get this asshole" i said.

"Hold up, so you want to use Anna as bait to lure this psycho" Colson said.

"look Antonio will follow her no matter where she goes. We need to end this before it gets to dangerous or he hurts the kids" i said.

Colson shook his head." i dont know, you do realize you'll be putting your kids in harm's way" he said.

"They won't be in harm's way, thats why my dad and every one else will be there. Besides he's not after the kids he's after Anna" he said.

"Alot can go wrong i dont like this" Colson said.

"Its worth a try" Anna mumbled.

"Don't worry i wont let him hurt you. i promise" i said.

..................................

Antonio's pov

"Mister Antonio where are we going?" Raylin asked

"Mister Antonio where are we going?" Raylin asked. I look at her through the rearview mirror as i continue to drive.

"On a special trip. dont worry your mommy will join us soon" i said. i would never hurt Raylin im not that type of man, but i knew taking her would get Anna's attention.

Which means she would do anything to get her back including becoming mine.

"Where are we going?" Raylin asked rubbing her eyes.

i smiled." To my castle. its really big and plenty of fun" i said.

Raylin yawned." Cool" she said.

"Get some sleep princess. I'll wake you when we get there" i said softly.

"Okay" she said laying down on the seat.

It was a little after midnight so i knew it would be a few hours before Aaron noticed Raylin was gone.

And i knew once that happened, All hell would break loose.

I tried to be a nice guy but Anna pushed me too far. She was going to be my wife whether she wanted to or not.

I know at first She'll be pissed about me taking raylin but i knew with time she would grow to understand why i did what i did.

I was the one for her and she was the one for me whether she knew it or not.

"Dont worry Raylin we'll be a real family soon" I whispered.

Short

Filler chapter

Vote and comment

Do you guys think Antonio has gone off the deep end?🤔😂