Part 20

Anna's pov

One month later...

Getting to know aaron's parents was... interesting to say the least. They seemed like nice people but i had a feeling aaron's dad didnt like me too much. its just a feeling i got...

"I can't believe your pregnant" armani gushed.

"me neither i keep hoping its a dream" i mumble.

Armani gives me a funny look." you dont sound that excited" she pointed out.

i sigh." dont get me wrong im excited to meet my little peanut. im just not too thrilled about aaron being the dad" i told her.

Ever since i met his parents officially aaron has been more clingy than usual. Showing up at my house unannounced,  following me around between classes and talking nonstop about baby shower ideas.

"Maybe he's just excited about being a dad. your lucky at least he wants the baby " she mumbled.

Armani had a sad faraway look in her eyes. i havent really noticed but she looks really stressed out. plus shes not her usual bubbly self.

"Whats going on with you?" i ask.

"im having problems with my boyfriend well soon to be ex if he keeps it up " she said.

Before i could ask what she meant her phone rang interuppting us. " stop calling me! i dont wanna talk" she yelled into the phone.

im guessing it was the boyfriend on the phone. " i dont care!  your stressing me out just leave me alone" she cried ending the call.

"Armani whats wrong" i said.

she shook her head and stood up. " its nothing ill see you later" she said turning around.

But after a few steps she collapsed. i quickly rush over to her as a crowd circles around us.

"Armani your scaring me what's wrong?" i said.

Her eyes were low as she laid in my arms. " it hurts so bad" she cried.

I looked down to see her holding her stomach. i also saw blood staining her jeans.

"Someone call a ambulance!"

.................................

AT the hospital

I cant believe im sitting in a hospital right now. after armani fainted i called micah and told him what happened.  he said he was on his way.

"Where is she?!" a voice shouted. i looked up to see micah frantically looking around.

"Micah over here!" i shouted.

"Anna what happened to my sister?!" he said running over to me.

"i dont know she was yelling at some one on the phone and then she collapsed and started bleeding " i tried to explain.

"Bleeding?!" he said.

" micah what the hell is going on?! wheres armani! " i looked behind micah to see his dad walking over to us.

I remained quiet as micah explained the situation to his dad." Excuse me are you armani's dad?" a third voice said. it was the doctor.

"yes i am. please is my daughter ok?" king said.

" yes but im afraid the baby isnt. armani miscarried" he said.

We all froze, armani was pregnant?
"Miscarried? you mean she was pregnant? " king said in disbelief.