Part 22

Anna's pov ( age 20)

3 years later...

"Raylin! come on your dad will be here any second" i called.

"coming mommy" my three year old daughter said.

Alot has changed over the years. After giving birth to raylin i was able to graduate on time and recieve my high school diploma.

i was now a sophmore in college struggling to get my degree. being a full time mom and full time student is no joke.

But things were a little easier since i had my mom and aaron's parents helping me out. i resist the urge to roll my eyes as i think about them. They always think they know whats best for raylin.

It was bad enough i had to deal with an overbearing aaron all the time, so dealing with them ontop of that is extra stress.

Dont get me wrong aaron is a great dad and raylin has him wrapped around her little finger. him and his parents spoil that girl rotten.

Thank god my daughter is a sweet and kind child, i mean of course she has her days when she acts like a brat but thats every kid.

I try to keep raylin as humble as i can. i dont want her growing up thinking everything in life will be handed to her.

"im ready mommy" she said sprinting down the stairs.

Before i could reply theres a knock at the door. probably aaron.

"Daddy!" raylin squealed.

"Hey princess ready to go?" aaron said.

i step to the side letting him in." yeah i packed all my clothes " she said handing him her bookbag.

"did you pack your ipad?" he asked.

i mentally roll my eyes." no mommy said i cant bring it " raylin said.

"Anna why cant she bring it?" aaron said.

" because she spends way too much time on it. its starting to affect her sleep schedule. she stays up all night on that thing" i explain.

Aaron rolled his eyes. " shes a kid thats what they do. its not like shes in school or something" he said.

"She'll be starting in a few weeks so i want her to be on a schedule " i say.

"I think your overreacting, go get your ipad sweetie" aaron said.

Raylin said ok and ran upstairs. unbelievable. " your always doing that shit!" i said really annoyed.

"Doing what?" he said.

"your always over ruling what i say in front of raylin. you have no respect for me as a parent" i said.

" yes i do. your being ridiculous anna, if raylin wants to be on her tablet let her be" he said.

"if you keep spoiling her like this shes gonna grow up feeling entitled" i pointed out.