Part 28

Micah's pov

The next morning

Anna😜- what you got planned today?

Me- i have to take lacy to her first appointment

Anna😜- ooh.. ok

Me- why wassup?

Anna😜- aaron is dropping raylin off tonight and we're having a movie night

Me- sounds fun🤔 ill see what i can do

A few minutes passed before she replied.

Anna😜- just forget it stay with your baby momma

Me- anna dont be like that....

I waited for her to reply but she never did. i sigh, just great now anna was pissed at me.

"Micah are you ready?" lacy said walking in the room.

"Yeah lets go"

..........................................

"According to your blood work your a month and a few weeks pregnant" doctor winters said.

ive been coming to dr. winters since i was little , so of course i want him to be apart of this pregnancy.

"Your still in your first trimester so you have to be careful. you want to make sure you have a healthy pregnacy" he added.

"Ok doctor can you write down your recommendations so i can show my doctor back in L.A. " lacy said.

Wait L.A.? " of course ill be right back" doctor winters said.

As soon as he left the room i turned my attention to lacy." Why did you bring up L.A.? " i asked her.

"Because thats our home. did you forget we both live out there. i want our child to grow up with family" she said.

"Lacy your family is in L.A. not mines. all my family is right here (Florida)" i said.

"Ok whats your point? we only came here to celebrate your birthday with them, dont you think its time to go back now. we have to prepare for the baby's arrival and i know my parents will help us out" she said.

"Lace i want to stay here in florida with my family. i think it'll be better for our child instead of a big ass city" i argued.

Lacy frowned." all of a sudden you wanna move back to your hometown? i bet this has to do with anna" she said angrily.

Of course anna was a big part of it but i wasnt gonna let her know that."anna has nothing to do with it. ive been homesick for a while now" i tell her.

Lacy rolled her eyes." i dont know why its not that impressive. Look ive made up my mind im going back to L.A. so your just gonna have to accept that" she said crossing her arms.

How is it that ive never noticed how annoying and hard headed lacy is." You know what fine if you wanna go back to L.A. be my guest i really dont care. but im staying here, i guess ill just fly back and forth for the baby's appointments. then when the baby's born we will work out a schedule " i told her.

Lacy's face turned red." are you kidding me right now? your really not coming back to L.A. with me?! your really gonna let me go through this pregnancy alone " she said.

I sigh." you wont be alone, ill be there as much as i can. your the one making things difficult, you wanna go back to L.A. then go. im not gonna stop you" i told her.