Part 59

Anna's pov

A few days later

A few days later..

I cant believe im being held prisoner in florida.

This had to be the worst few days of my life. Not only did i miss my flight but i also couldnt contact anyone since Micah took my phone.

"Your so out of line" i said angrily.

Aaron gave me a sympathetic look." Anna we're doing this because we care about you" he said.

I roll my eyes, i swear between him and micah they were both broken records.

"Go fuck yourself" i spat.

"You getting all angry and cursing isnt gonna change anything" Micah said.

"Where are my kids" i said.

"With my dad, he'll be watching them while we figure out how to help you" He explained.

I groan." There's nothing to help with. there's nothing wrong with me" i stressed.

"Then you should have no problem talking to a professional. im not asking you to go to sessions i just want you to try it out " Micah said.

"I dont need a complete stranger to evaluate and analyze me" i said.

"Anna please just try it" Aaron begged.

"Shut up your the reason im in this situation. And when i catch Adrian im gonna beat her ass" i said.

"Well i guess your stuck in florida. im not letting you leave until you agree to go to a session so until then i guess ill be hanging on to your phone and wallet" Micah said.

"Ughh i hate all of you!" i screamed.

"You'll be alright" Micah said waving me off.

...................................

Micah's pov

After throwing her daily temper tantrum Anna fell asleep

After throwing her daily temper tantrum Anna fell asleep. i guess all that cursing and yelling wore her out.

"You know we cant keep her here forever" Aaron said.