Part 60

Micah's pov

The next day

The next day...

"Slow down before you pull something" Dad said.

"Im fine" i huffed lifting weights.

After that disastrous therapy session yesterday i needed to blow off steam. Anna's ex showed up unannounced and ruined everything.

I had to convince anna to continue the session and it was not easy. Eventually she agreed but im starting to wish i hadn't.

After talking with the therapist for awhile she started to warm up to colson bit by bit.

i knew slowly but surely that she was falling for his lies about wanting to make up.

"You know when you said you wanted to work out together i figured you wanted some father son time" Dad joked.

I sigh as i place the weight on the floor. "Sorry dad i did want to spend time together i just also needed to relieve some anger" i admit.

"Im guessing the session didnt go to well" He said.

"It went okay anna started to open  up a little. we have another session in the next few days" i said.

"Isnt that good news? why are you mad?" he questioned

"Anna's ex is in town and he came to the session" i told him.

"So?" Dad said.

"He was claiming he was sorry for breaking up  with her and all this other bullshit. I know Anna all he has to do is say a few sweet words and she'll get back with him" i said.

"And you dont want her too?" Dad questioned.

"No! She deserves better then him. Plus right now anna doesn't need to be dealing with Anyone. she needs to focus on her self" i said.

"And you just know what she needs huh?" Dad said giving me a knowing look.

"What?" i said.

Dad chuckled." Nothing son"

...............................

Anna's pov

"What are you doing here?" i said

Colson gave me a sheepish look." i thought we could talk just us two" He said.

Damn micah picked a real bad time to leave me by myself." How did you find me?" i asked.

"Aaron" he said simply.

I roll my eyes, i should've known." Micah would be pissed if he knew you were here" i said.

"Is he here right now?"Colson asked.

"No he's at the gym with his dad" i said.

"Great so we should have a little time"He said.

I roll my eyes." i dont wanna  talk to you. when i wanted to talk you brushed me off and dumped me" i said.

"Anna im sorry, breaking up with you was the worst mistake i ever made. i miss you and what we had so much" He said.

As i look into his eyes i can see how sincere he's being. But i cant fall for his words.

"It doesnt matter anymore. I've moved on, so no need to say sorry" i said.

"So you don't love me anymore?" he said sadly.

I sigh." Colson im not doing this with you" i said.

"I came all this way to be with you doesnt that mean Something to you?" he said.

"Just leave colson, i dont need you here. Thanks for coming but your presence is unwanted" i said coldly.

Colson clenched his jaw." Im not leaving, im here to support you so thats what imma do. I love you anna whether you believe it or not" he said.

I look away not saying anything. Colson sighed. " fine ill leave. ill see you at the next session" he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. After giving me one last look he left.

.............................

Aaron's pov

"Adrian what are you doing here?" i said

"Adrian what are you doing here?" i said. Today was my day off and i planned to spend it laying around doing nothing.

Raylin was at school and my mom had some errands to run so i had the house to myself for a few hours.

My relaxing day off only lasted for a few seconds before there was a knock at my door. i was a little shocked when i found Adrian on my doorstep.

Adrian smiled." i hope you dont mind but my mom gave me your address" she said.

Actually i do mind." Did you need something?" i asked.

"I wanted to ask about anna. How did things go? i heard y'all  went to a therapy session" She said.

I sigh." yeah... it went ok. We're going to another one in a few days" i said.

"Thats great, i cant believe you got Anna to do therapy" she said.

"Well micah actually convinced her" i said.

Adrian shook her head." Anna doesnt know how lucky she is to have you in her life. if you were mine i would never take advantage" she said touching my face.

Was she foreal? " Umm what are you doing?" i said.

Adrian bit her lip." come on Aaron, i know there's a mutual attraction between us. no need to front" she said touching my chest.

I resisted the urge to laugh in her face." Adrian i think you got the wrong idea. i dont feel that way about you, i was just trying to comfort you" i  explained.

"Anna will never love you like she loves micah or that other guy, so you should just move on. its pathetic to keep chasing her" Adrian said angrily.

I could feel my anger bubbling up inside of me. "Whats wrong? did i hit a nerve?" she said.

"Adrian you need to leave" i said quietly.

Adrian rolled her eyes." When your ready for a real women you let me know" she said blowing me a kiss.

Instead of responding i slam the door in her face.

Vote and comment

What do you guys think of Adrian?🤔🤔