Part 48

Anna's pov

Raylin's birthday

Raylin's birthday

I had been up since 6 am setting up for Raylin's birthday. Since it would only be a little bit of us i didnt have to go all out. I had the basics, chips, cupcakes, candy, soda, juice, some home cooked food and Raylin's gifts.

The only thing that was missing was Raylin's cake.

To Aaron🙊- can you pick up Raylin's  cake on your way here

Aaron🙊- sure we just landed too. just text me the bakery address

After texting aaron the directions i went to Raylin's room.

"Sweetie wake up" i said gently shaking my daughter.

Raylin yawned as she sat up." Good morning mommy" she said tiredly.

"Happy birthday pumpkin" i was holding a cupcake with a candle in the center.

Raylin beamed." thank you mommy" she said giving me a hug. she took the cupcake out my hands and tasted the frosting.

"Your welcome. are you ready for today?" i asked her.

"yup i cant wait to open my gifts with casi. she's still coming right?" she said taking a bite of the cupcake.

I would love to see casi but that meant seeing her father." i think so, ill double check for you. in the mean time finish your cupcake and then go  brush your teeth " i told her.

she said ok and finished the cupcake.

20 minutes later...

"Raylin are you dressed?" i called out. i was currently giving kaylee her morning bottle.

A few minutes later Raylin ran into the living room. "Yup what do you think?" she said.

She had on a white shirt that said play date material with some rip green cargos and a pair of constructs.

I was impressed, My little ray had some fashion sense.

"Its cute pumpkin" i said.

She smiled."i wished kay kay couldve matched with me" she said.

i laugh." aww i know,  you two could've been twinning. Dont worry ill buy you matching outfits" i said.

Raylin smiled. Just then my phone vibrated. i had a text from colson.

Colson😘💍- wish raylin a happy birthday for me

Me- i will... are you dropping casi off for Raylin's birthday?

Colson😘💍- so im not allowed to stay for her birthday now?

Before i could reply there was a knock at the door. Must be micah and Aaron,  i said walking to the door.